FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Favorite Soda Pop

Favorite Soda Pop
Sprite
21%
 21%  [ 5 ]
Coca-Cola
17%
 17%  [ 4 ]
Pepsi
21%
 21%  [ 5 ]
Mountain Dew
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Vault
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Root Beer
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
Other
17%
 17%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 23

copilot
What's your favorite soda pop? I like Sprite the best. Second is Vault. Tell us all what your favorite is!
HoboPelican
copilot wrote:
What's your favorite soda pop? I like Sprite the best. Second is Vault. Tell us all what your favorite is!

Well, I can't vote in this one, since there isn't any diet sodas listed Smile
My fav is Diet Coke.
Not Diet Coke with Lime
Not Diet Coke with Lemon
Not Diet Coke with Vanilla
Not Caffiene free Diet Coke
Not Caffiene free Diet Coke with Lime
Not Caffiene free Diet Coke with Lemon
Not Caffiene free Diet Coke with Vanilla
No freaking wonder there is no shelf space at the grocery store for plain old Diet Coke! Laughing
carl005
jonesssssss is the friggen best soda ever
Vrythramax
I have been recorded in many forums as being a die-hard Coca-Cola lover. People have tried to tell me that it is bad for me, has corrossive tendancies, and is generalt **it....but I can't help myself. As long as it's legal (??) and available I will continue to drink it in copiuos quantities.

I LOVE MY COCA-COLA!

But just for the record, I also love anything else with caffiene in it in large amounts....die-hard 'puter geek here getting off his soapbox. Smile
Kaisonic
Dr. Pepper all the way! I also love the recent variations (Cherry Vanilla, Berries and Cream, etc.) but the original kicks all the other sodas' asses! Boo ya!
chargoyle
Rockstar energy drink (I'm assuming it counts as a soda) but if you don't want to take that, I would have to go with Mountain Dew. So dew-y......
Jayfarer
I just go with Pepsi, if not water. It's just a sweeter version of Coke, really.
Blaster
So hard to chose. I would have to say Rootbear. Really it all depends on the mood. Sometimes Dr. Pepper. (which i am sad to say isn't there Sad ) But it is way to hard to chose.
HDirtwater
Since there is already an existing thread about Coke v. Pepsi, I'll leave those out and vote for Root Beer. I also love Diet Sunkist (orange soda) and Diet Dr. Pepper. Both of those taste so good, you don't even realize they're diet.
dz9c
carl005 wrote:
jonesssssss is the friggen best soda ever

Hell yea it is. But I do the dew.
Artemis11
copilot wrote:
I like Sprite the best. Second is Vault.

I have to agree with you on that. I like Sprite Remix the best though.
Scorpio
I love sprite...

Other than that I drink Red Bull....
Alienz
Sprite and Root Beer. Root Beer the best Smile
whplace
Mountain Dew Roxxxxx!

I love it. Next Comes Mirinda then Pepsi And then Coca - Cola and all other drinks .......... I like 'em all! Wink

Soft Drinks are the best!

whplace
Blaster
What is vault? I never heard of it. It has no votes so it doesn't sound to good. Confused
markc33469984
Loads of them i have never heard of! But my fauvorite ahs to be Sprite. It may be a bit plain but tastes so nice! Very Happy
dz9c
Blaster wrote:
What is vault? I never heard of it. It has no votes so it doesn't sound to good. Confused

It is actually pretty good. Pretty popular here but I prefer mountain dew and Jones Soda over it. referral link: http://www.vaultkicks.org/
Thats the vault site. Maybe you have seen their soda
jeremoi
Mexican pop is the best. I remember going there a few years a go and raiding the super markets before I left. Too bad I don't remember what brand(s) was the best.
alkady
I like Sweppes, Thats some good Ginger Ale. But I also like my Coke even if Pepsi is the Preferred choice in Quebec.
Blaster
dz9c wrote:
Blaster wrote:

It is actually pretty good. Pretty popular here but I prefer mountain dew and Jones Soda over it. referral link: http://www.vaultkicks.org/

Is it more of an energy drink rather then a soda. I might have heard of it. Very Happy
dz9c
Blaster wrote:
dz9c wrote:
Blaster wrote:

Is it more of an energy drink rather then a soda. I might have heard of it. Very Happy

Energy drink I think lol that rhymed but yea I think its an energy drink, but tastes like soda.
Blaster
ok then i know what it is. I never had it though.
superflyfilms
I chose other, I think my favorite is graveyard of all the flaovors that are available.
ryanh2006
Well depending on my mood (and the time!!) Its either a diet pepsi, mountain Dew, or 7-UP. But I also looooove Dr. Pepper!
Blaster
Yea i love Dr. Pepper too. Is it just me or does diet sprite tast just like regular sprite? Does anyone else share the same tast?
ryanh2006
Blaster wrote:
Yea i love Dr. Pepper too. Is it just me or does diet sprite tast just like regular sprite? Does anyone else share the same tast?

Yeah the Sprite thing is so true!! I was like, I might as well drink normal Sprite or even grab a Dr. pepper while I am at it Smile The diet Dr. P is revolting! I remember tasting it and cringing while I drank it! and the other mutant variations of it are just wrong! Very Happy
HoboPelican
I don't drink it very often, but I do love Vernors Ginger Ale. Anyone else love this stuff?
squirrelmaster
I love Sprite Re-mix, Sprite got my vote!
Blaster
I don't like diets that much. But sprit really surprised me Very Happy most diets just don't have the tast. They are missing the most important thing... Sugar
shwetanshu
sprite for me... then pepsi
dz9c
Yea looks like Sprite is gonna win but it could change. I used to like sprite but realized it had no taste anymore so I went to MTN. DEW.
btw...dont mean to be a hipocrat or anything but why are you posting like 10 times for each thread blaster? just curious... Confused
Blaster
No why would you ask that? I post when i have a question or comment or have to answer something like what you just said. (not to be mean or anything) Anyhow this has gone off topic.

Yea i agree soda sometimes just loose's its tast. I completly know what you are talking about.
cfackler
Either Dr. Pepper or Mr. Pibb, depending what the place serves. Although sometimes I like Cherry Coke or regular Coke. Depends on my mood.
jongoldsz
I have to go with Coke.
copilot
Looks like alot of you like Dr. Pepper. Sorry I forgot to put it on the poll. I had forgotten about it. I absolutely detest the stuff and just forgot to put it on the poll. I'm glad to see that Sprite has the most votes! It is some GOOD stuff! Re-mix or regular, its still great pop. I used to be a Mountain Dew fan. That was all I drank and lots of it. The most I hit was about 3 gallons a week. It made me real sick from drinking that much of it, so I switched to Sprite. I also did a study on Dew and found it to be really bad for your body too.
clip
pepsi would be good! but my doctor said that i shouldn't drink soda's anymore. Sad I have the ulcer, dammit