FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Is Bush (current) a no, or a go?

Do you like Bush?
No. He sucks.
86%
 86%  [ 13 ]
Yes. He's hot.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Yes. He rocks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe, I don't care.
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Humans are insolent creatures.
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Who's Bush?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 15

sour_lemon_1k
I despise Bush.

But that's just me.
fm..
from reading all the news items over the past months i must say he is an total idiot. example claiming he nor his administration had any clue about the strength of hurricane katrina and after a few weeks a video came out where one of his advisors told him the strength of the hurricane would be devastating this is one of the many lies he told and i still find it weird that the american people still let him sit in office. but thats my oppinion do correct me if i am wrong
Jeslyn
I'm not a fan.
I think it has something to do with his hair.
Yes, I dislike him because he has wimpy hair.
That's why there are terrorists, they can look at our president and tell he's a coward just by looking at that flimsy hair.
True. Wink
jeremoi
As a non-US resident, I despise Bush.

From what I see in the news, on the daily show and the web he seems like a pretty bad president.

What he has done is pretty bad.

Watching Oprah doesn't help. Particularaly the one on the US school system and the post Katrina one.
Blaster
I like that everyone thinks he sucks. Yet why is he still in office. I think he fixes things. I don't really think he got in office fairly. I think he cheated into office both times. I think he had connections with his dad becuase he was in office. Confused
Vrythramax
I didn't vote for him, but then again I didn't vote for his opponanat either. It's awfully sad when we have to vote for the candidate that's going to screw us the least.

Are there no good politicians left in the world? I have been a registered voter for more years than a care to admit, and I don't even want to participate in any of the general elections anymore. Very sad state of affairs we have going here in the US.
Kaisonic
Bush has got to be the funniest president we've ever had! If you ever get a chance, watch Letterman's Presidential Speeches segments, or any of Letterman's Bush satires. They're hilarious! It shows famous speeches of FDR, Kennedy, etc., then cuts to Bush rambling about his most recent golfing trip or something! He makes me laugh!
Vrythramax
Blaster wrote:
I like that everyone thinks he sucks. Yet why is he still in office. I think he fixes things. I don't really think he got in office fairly. I think he cheated into office both times. I think he had connections with his dad becuase he was in office. Confused

Not to mention his brother was the Govenor (sp?) of Florida where they had so much debate over the election ballot counts. How many times did they have to count them? And what margin did he win by?

You do the math.
Kaisonic
The perfect game for the Bush hater.
Blaster
Vrythramax wrote:
Blaster wrote:

Not to mention his brother was the Govenor (sp?) of Florida where they had so much debate over the election ballot counts. How many times did they have to count them? And what margin did he win by?

You do the math.

I totally know what you are talking about. I don't trust the us anymore. After the 9/11 thing Confused
sour_lemon_1k
Blaster wrote:
Vrythramax wrote:
Blaster wrote:

You do the math.

I totally know what you are talking about. I don't trust the us anymore. After the 9/11 thing Confused

Hey, don't hate us just because of the fool we call a president. >.<
Haha...anyone seen his approval ratings lately? whoosh.
Jeslyn
There was a saying, I can't remember who said it but it went something like
"America is democratic. They choose their leaders but don't trust the ones they pick."
nurga
I don't support Bush!
Scorpio
No chance I am supporting bush

I'd rather support a 2 metre barge pole than him

ANyway, since americans are despising him so much, theres not much I can do to, you know, increase their antagony
Forgotten Legends
Humans are pointless beings. They meek out a living and if they are lucky they will leave there family a small debt wen they die. This includes Bush.

Also. In 2 years it won't matter what people think of Bush.