FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

A hack 4 shared subject is needed in this community

alkutob
Can I suggest a hack to make it easier 4 a member to know the thread which he had joined by an icon on beside that thread .

I think it worths to do such thing .

thank you
Jamatu
Wrong forum, check the suggestions forum :>

What do you mean by joined btw, posted in or subscribed to?
mathiaus
moved to correct forum

why not just use the view your posts link? Wink
alkutob
mathiaus wrote:
moved to correct forum

why not just use the view your posts link? Wink

Yes it is the way in which I check my posts ...

but I think an icon may make it easier to know if you have any posts in that thread or not .

Is time worthless ?????? !!!!!!!!!

thank you
AftershockVibe
I don't disagree with your idea - a lot of forum software changes the topic icon if you have posted within a given topic. PHPbb just shows if there are new posts since the last time you viewed a topic.

However, if you don't know already you can ust click the little "->" arrow on a topic to be taken to the last post you haven't read so if have posted previously you will usually know because the last post you have read will have been yours!

Cool
eliasr
by the way ... it's not a hack, but a php plugin
Impulsion
If i were to say how many people that have hacked me, whether in real live terms or fake ones, ive turned and realized that people who hack have no real life, they lack the necessties to play the game of life fairly.It also disembodied the law and the way the whole world runs. If and all it is truly made such as this then the Hackers shall and should be all punished for their deceitful crimes. Cool
ocalhoun
Perhaps I'm wierd, but I rarely have a problem remembering which topics I've posted in.
I don't think it's a good idea to slow everybody down with a new mod, just so people don't have to use their memory...
Scorpio
Impulsion wrote:
If i were to say how many people that have hacked me, whether in real live terms or fake ones, ive turned and realized that people who hack have no real life, they lack the necessties to play the game of life fairly.It also disembodied the law and the way the whole world runs. If and all it is truly made such as this then the Hackers shall and should be all punished for their deceitful crimes. Cool

What?

What the hell are you talking about?

Hack here is not the HAck in Hacking "as in causing damage"
Jamatu
The functionality to show which posts you've posted in is included as default with phpBB3 (Olympus) Might as well just wait until thats released Wink
alkutob
ocalhoun wrote:
Perhaps I'm wierd, but I rarely have a problem remembering which topics I've posted in.
I don't think it's a good idea to slow everybody down with a new mod, just so people don't have to use their memory...

I do use my memory and know how to get recourse of the last posted topics link , but it becomes as a wont when you use such plugin in many other forums .

I think it is easy to manage with this here ...

Quote:
just so people don't have to use their memory...

I took it easy to reply ignoring if you have any galling meanings in your reply .