FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The West Wing

umgrillingsociety
I was so sad to hear that The West Wing is over after this season. I am an avid West Wing fan. I find myself quite upset when I miss an episode.

I was glad to see Matt Santos win the election last week At the same time, I was saddened to have to accept the fact that Leo would not be coming back (he was killed off on the show because he died in real life). The cast has been absolutely amazing. As a person who works on Capitol Hill, the realness of the script was amazing. Let's hope another show can come on the air to replace this incredible show.
gr3gg3r
Yes, I too enjoy the West Wing thoroughly. It is an amazing show and has some of the best dialogue I have ever heard on television. It is a wonderful political masterpiece.

They are having a tribute episode to Leo in the next episode... which I personally think is well deserved. He truely was a great actor.

I honestly do wonder though, if the reason for the sudden final season for the West Wing was due to the death of the "Leo" character. I wonder if they had a big plan for that character later on in the next few season's. This is just thoughts in my head though. It probably has nothing to do with that and just has to do with the fact that they have been slowly losing ratings.