FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Funny Animal Moments

Hogwarts
Anything recently happened with your pets that was funny? I know it happens... so post here!

One time my cat was doing some odd walk-ish thing across the carpet. Her back paws where not moving while she was pulling herself along with her front paws, sitting in a perfectly upright position. It was hilarious. Actually... It probably was because she had just gone to the toilet and all.. but meh, it was so funny.

Anything of interest happened with your pets of late? Post here.
Sufruix
my cat always sit on the flowr and he fixed her eyes in the chair and he stay there long time and i know why kan you help??
Sufruix
btw i alredy go to the medic and they kant help with that help me pls
Sebaci
Did anybody try using laser near cat? Cat will try to catch the red spot of laser, it looks crazy Laughing

It's wunny when the cat tries to catch the falling water in it's mouth Laughing

Sometimes, when the cat has a lot of energy, he becomes crazy and runs and jumps everywhere in the house Laughing You can't catch him and he murmurs strangly.

He also tries to use the claws on mebels, sofa, chair, etc Laughing

Cats also like to eat some houseplants Laughing

I remember when I had a fun with my cat: I was trying to catch him so he was running away and hiding. Then I pretended that I'm scaried of him and I run avay to hide, I also made some strange sounds as if I was scaried, then the cat thought that I'm really scaried of him, he felt so proud and strong and he jumped on me for some time, then I began cathching him again. And this all was repeated again, and once again. That was very funny Laughing

Everybody knows that cat likes to sleep in warm places, so the best place to sleep for him is... CRT monitor Exclamation Yes, cats like to sleep on CRT monitors very much

Cats like to ge higher and higher. I remember how my cat jumped on the table, then on the printer, then on the wardrobe. He slept there at night (because at night computer is not used so the monitor is cold)

For the end, I found a good movie: just ROTFL Laughing Just look at the movie:
http://www.maxior.pl/?p=index&id=2461&8
Hogwarts
Sebaci wrote:
Did anybody try using laser near cat? Cat will try to catch the red spot of laser, it looks crazy Laughing

It's wunny when the cat tries to catch the falling water in it's mouth Laughing

My cat and dog love laser pointers too, lol and when its raining or somebody is using a hose my dog tries to drink all the water Cool
imera
This happen a few years ago, with our goats. My mother thought that we should live them lose so they could go where they wanted, but we had to have a tracking mechanism on them. My mother found these bells, so we tried them on the goats.

The first goat that got the bell was frightened, she did not know where it came from but it followed her. She was running like hell around our house, up to the forest, down to the lake… Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
I could not stop laughing, you could compare it with someone that is frighten of their own shadow. But in the end she got used to it.
ocalhoun
The funniest thing I've ever seen a cat do is be dizzy.
1: Place cat on swivel chair.
2: Spin chair rapidly and prolongedly.
3: Stop chair gently.
4: Watch cat run very quickly and very eccentricly.
5: Observe cat running into walls, furniture, other household animals, et cetera.
6: Laugh.

Slightly cruel, but it makes up for it in hilarity.
Hogwarts
My cat likes Alcohol... One time my mother put Cherry Brandy in some cream she was making for a cake.. then my cat ate half the cream and was tispy for a while after, until she retired to her igloo where she slept. (Yes, my cat has an igloo!)
Vanquish
My dog has 'mad half hours', he starts to talk to you by growling but it's a strange sort like he's talking to you, and then he runs from the front room, into the kitchen straight out into the backyard, where he spins around at the gate and runs back in, spinning round at the tv and does it for about 10 minutes, or if you leave the doors open upstairs he will run through my mams bedroom, into the bathroom, into my bedroom, across the landing and keeps doing laps, I tell you he's an energetic dog for 8 years old! He also bites my wrists and ankles when he plays with me, it's a good job he's only a little dog or i'd have serious injuries. Sometimes he even hurts me! When you give him a chew he starts to throw it up in the air with his mouth, and he starts growling at it and jumping on it. Crazy I tell you, must take after me!
Regards,
Neal
HoboPelican
ocalhoun wrote:
The funniest thing I've ever seen a cat do is be dizzy.
1: Place cat on swivel chair.
2: Spin chair rapidly and prolongedly.
3: Stop chair gently.
4: Watch cat run very quickly and very eccentricly.
5: Observe cat running into walls, furniture, other household animals, et cetera.
6: Laugh.

Slightly cruel, but it makes up for it in hilarity.

Yeah, I can understand that...Sorta like blindfolding a horse and poking it with a stick. Does the same thing. I love it when it runs head first into the barn!
we'd laugh for hours.
Thundr n Lightning
My favorite horse at the barn bobs her head in time to music she likes (mostly country Laughing ). It's amazing, she's actually on the beat.
Impulsion
My cat and I was walking down the road, suddenly a big eagle swooped down(seriously) and grabbed my cat, my cat whose name was Fuzz, started snarling at the bird, eventually a few feet afterwards, the eagle let go and dropped Fuzz, and the eagle flew away. I dont know if it was an eagle or a vulture or something, but it was pretty big. Very Happy
HoboPelican
Impulsion wrote:
My cat and I was walking down the road, suddenly a big eagle swooped down(seriously) and grabbed my cat, my cat whose name was Fuzz, started snarling at the bird, eventually a few feet afterwards, the eagle let go and dropped Fuzz, and the eagle flew away. I dont know if it was an eagle or a vulture or something, but it was pretty big. Very Happy

Dang, Fuzz must be one tough cat! He go walking with you a lot? I used to have a group of 4 cats that would go on walks with me. They would run ahead or lag behind, but each had special whistle that they'd come to. It was sorta odd, but it ws great way to meet women!Smile That's how I met my first wife...hmmm, maybe it wasn't that good of an idea after all! Crying or Very sad
quixotic
Back when I was born, my parents' dog had puppies at the same time. And while we were out one day, two of the puppies got into a bottle of rum.

Try calling a vet and asking if your puppies will die because they've drunk rum and are staggering around. Just TRY it. You won't get a straight answer out of him for about 20 minutes. XD

And, more recently, our landlord brought some raw catnip for our cats. After they finished it all, two of them just laid there on the floor, and one of them was LICKING the floor. Then he started trying to dig a hole in the carpet for more catnip. Then, when they started walking around again, they started beating each other up because they smelled catnip on each other or something. O.o
ladyrobina
We had a very lively and playful silkie terrier called Georgina. She loved to run along the lounge chair and stand on the arms.

One day my husband's Father came to visit. He didn't like dogs much, had only one eye, and absolutely no sense of humour. He sat in one of the lounge chairs and made himself comfortable. Georgina very quietly jumped on the lounge chair next to his, on his blind side, ran along to the arm and stood there staring at him.

Next thing he turned in her direction and found himself eyeball to eyeball with her, which gave him quite a start. We coudn't stop laughing, while he never started. We still laugh about it. That little dog gave us so much entertainment it was amazing.
SusieSmacktard
My cat likes to drink from the toilet. I must keep the lid down, or else he dives right in :/
Idoru
Funny... in a way, I guess... Mr. Green

This episode takes place in mating-seasons... We have four cats living with us,
two females ready to mate and one male, dead-set on making it happen Twisted Evil

First one of the female got intimate with him, and then it took a few days before
he got interested in the second. Now, this wasn't all welcome from the first one,
that stuck around, and each time he mounted the second female and got ready to 'do it',
the first one bit him in the butt Brick wall

Well, up and at it again, with the same result Laughing

I must say, though, that I wasn't quite as amused when she practised this technique on me... Silenced
Hogwarts
My pet dog tries to chase AND EAT shadows. I don't really like my dog though, she snarls at me whenever I pat her.
osbits
One sunny afternoon,I saw the cat.She was basking on a patted chair.When she saw me watching at her,she began her show.You con't imagin how amazing when I saw her sleep like a man.I mean lay there with her legs up.Oh sorry for my poor English,she was just amazing.
CrookedBlaze
My horse chases goldfish and other random treats.

You throw, he lopes out, bucks, throws a fit about not being able to pick it up, runs back, eats it, repeat process.

Oooh and when I used to ride him through the drivethrough he would stick his face in the window. He's so good, he's so quiet until you open the window to get the food then his face is in there nickering and it always scares the shit out of people.
HoboPelican
When I was just a little tad, I adopted a stray cat. Gypsy was a very proper cat, graceful and superior to everyone and everything. One afternoon, while my parents were entertaning guest in the living room, Gypsy strolled in and hopped up on the window sill, behind the curtains. Through the curtains you could see her staring out at the street, being very still. After quite awhile, she must have fallen asleep sitting up, as cats will do. Needless to say, this very proper, stuck up, god-like being leaned against the curtains and fell to the floor, dragging a lamp with her. Of course, all conversation came to a crashing stop. A few seconds later, Gypsy walked out from behind the couch and left the room as if nothing had happened. The room exploded with laughter!

Pets add so much to parties, don't you think?
xposeit
this might seem a tad childish,

but

i once had a dog who loved to hump.loll Shocked

it did it very often.it started to get sickk..yeah werid Confused

it had a disease.

that's not veyr funny.but the humping was. Exclamation
SusieSmacktard
My cats are have now decided they would rather eat the dog's kibble instead of their own. When I put out food for the dog, I have to call her into the room and make sure she eats it, because if she leaves any behind, the cats eat it right up.
CrookedBlaze
My cat chases your feet like a ****** sheepdog, man.

SHe does! She heards you around, hisses, and bites at your feet as you walk around.
triggerhappy
one of my cats junior one time eat for 25 minutes then the day after my cat junior fell asleep i did not here a heart beat so i check the day after still asleep i poke him and he woke up it turned out he didn't die he just was sleeping for a long time Laughing
mmaccarelli
I read in a magazine that when your cockatiel starts to scream for attention you should use your hands to make a ladder for him to climb. You should alternate your hands and make him climb up the ladder while saying- "Up, up, step up." This gives him some attention and tires the bird out. Pretty soon, 'Sweetpea' would start screaming and then telling himself to 'Step up.' When a female cockatiel 'flew' into our lives he was very enamoured. I was dreading the day they would start mating...... We were watching television one night and heard a funny chirping noise followed by an excited- "up, up, step up." Those words took on a new meaning when they saw what those birds were up to........... Razz
jipmerite
mmaccarelli wrote:
I read in a magazine that when your **** starts to scream for attention you should use your hands to make a ladder for him to climb. You should alternate your hands and make him climb up the ladder while saying- "Up, up, step up." This gives him some attention and tires the bird out. Pretty soon, 'Sweetpea' would start screaming and then telling himself to 'Step up.' When a female **** 'flew' into our lives he was very enamoured. I was dreading the day they would start mating...... We were watching television one night and heard a funny chirping noise followed by an excited- "up, up, step up." Those words took on a new meaning when they saw what those birds were up to........... Razz

lmao....that was a really good one. Laughing

I once found a stray cat stuck in the middle of a thorny busg. there was a long piece of cloth tied around it's neck and the long end was all entwined inthe bush too. So the cat had no way of getting out. I tried to help the cat but he kept trying to bite or scratch me, as he was a stray and did not understand that I was only trying to help.

After being cautious for a while I in the end just went for it. By the time I got him out he had given me quite a lot of scratches. I removed the cloth leash and let him go.

he walked away but then turned back and laid at my feet with it's head resting on my foot. It really felt like he showing his gratitude. I was very surprised. After laying like that for a while he got up and walkd away.
Bourgondier
When my cat put himzelf a hat on Razz
hardcorenumber41
I used to live in the house outside of town. We had an apple tree in the back yard. There were also bears in the area. One day I seen that there was a baby bear up in the tree. I got my camera and I was taking pictures from far away because I no not to get bettween a baby and it mother. But there was a fence between me and the bear so I got a little closer and while I was moving I made some noise and the bear up in the tree heard me and got scared. It fell straign down breaking 3 o 4 branches on the way down. It was so funny.
Lady_Star
Two of my kittens like to stand on the toilet seat and watch it swirl when it gets flushed... It is so funny watching their little heads swirl with the water and I think it makes them a little bit dizzy because one of them fell half into the toilet the other day and then spazzed for like 5 minutes.

One of my other cats like to run around with his tongue sticking out of his mouth just a little bit so it always looks like he is give you a raspberry or something.

The two smallest kittens like to try and catch the mouse pointer on the screen while I am using the computer it is so cute to watch them try to get it they reach with their paws and try to bite it too which causes them to headbutt the monitor.
Guyon
Hamsters are nocturnal, of course. I was running the vacuum cleaner past its cage about 3PM one day. To my surprise it threw out its little wooden chew block at me (Now He LOVES this chewstick and treasures it, and he still threw out his sacred chew stick ). Sort of like saying, "Keep it down I am trying to sleep."

That is all we need, a hamster with an attitude. LOL

Guyon and Rachel