FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Smithy Working Overtime!

Mr Smith
Howdy there,

I have recently been working very hard, and have maintained the site for a while. It is a work in progress, but if anyone could - please give tips as I go.

http://www.mrsmith.frih.net/

The navigational menu is coming, if anybody could help out with it, I WILL pay you.

(Paid 40 forum dollars for banner - seller only wanted 8)
viperbattlefield
all there is a homepage but its nice i guess
Mr Smith
C'mon be serious please, I need to know if it sucks or not - I need constructive criticism though. And yeah, there is only a main page - I have only been working on the basic layout for the past while, more pages will be coming soon once I can track down a navigation menu maker =/
viperbattlefield
yeah its pretty cool.
sgwreviews
I gues that grey space on the left is where an image of your current project will come.
For now there aint not much to see, but the layout looks quite good. I don't bother the bright blue color, but maybe other people do. Maybe you can keep it in mind.
I think this is a great concept you are building a website for.
Hope there will be much more to see soon.
Mr Smith
Thankyou for your replies, I am highly thankful.

I have an image for the navigational menu, lets hope I can set it up :/
Dark-Tech
i like tohe idea and the gif at top but in all truth the site needs work maybe a homepage with links to your projects seeing as your giving the impression the goShoppingcart istn't gonna be the only project and the layout should be changed prior to you taking the first move and filling in the blank areas on the layout you are using
Mr Smith
Thankyou,

Yes it is a work in progress, and I am currently attempting to code a navigational menu. Bugger that I don't have any programs that could help me, as all I have is notepad.

Cheers
Mr Smith
Okay, the new site is up...

Got the navigational menu DONE, after an hour or so of thinking my mind... I finally decided to use image links. You should check the source XD
munkey_boy
Mr Smith wrote:
C'mon be serious please, I need to know if it sucks or not - I need constructive criticism though. And yeah, there is only a main page - I have only been working on the basic layout for the past while, more pages will be coming soon once I can track down a navigation menu maker =/

The site colours fit in with each other pretty simple layout. the buttons could be redone. www.photoshoptower.com could probraly help you witht that
Mr Smith
Thanks for the tip, but I feel they are fine as they are.