FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


International Terrorist is in Pakistan





manumiglani
Dawood Ibrahim, International terrorist and India's most wanted man is in Karachi city of Pakistan. I do not know for how long Pakistani officials will deny the truth. It have been revealed by the cook of his brother that Dawood is in Pakistan.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1490776.cms
Vrythramax
Is Pakistan giving him asylum? With all the terrorism going on today it's suprising ANY government would give refuge to these [alleged] criminals.

Isn't there something the United Nations can do about it? Just curious.
Scorpio
In a country like pakistan, nobody gives a **** what the UN says

Musharraf is licking bush's boots cos he wants high grade weaponry and aircraft.

But he would only deny Dawood or any other guy is there


But anyway, SINCE WHEN HAS ANY NATION LISTENED TO TH UNITED NATIONS..

WHEN DEAR USA DOESNT LISTEN TO IT, HOW DO YOU EXPECT A TERRORIST MUSLIM STATE TO DO SO.??????????
alkady
Vrythramax wrote:
Is Pakistan giving him asylum? With all the terrorism going on today it's suprising ANY government would give refuge to these [alleged] criminals.

Isn't there something the United Nations can do about it? Just curious.


What can the UN do, Pakistan has powerful allies holding seats in the Security Council. Plus Pakistan has been harboring terrorist for some time now. It's been said that Osama was once in Pakistan and still may be there within the borders.
Soulfire
There's probably many international terrorists in Pakistan... and Iraq, and Iran, and Afghanistan... and the list goes on.
mabuhay
This is similar to that recent case in Florida where the US knew the location of an anti-Castro cuban terrorist who was wanted for killing 70 people by bombing a Cuban passanger plane. US officials did nothing for a long time and didn't plan on arresting him. But when the guy asked for an assylum, his request was public and there was a lot of pressure to have him extradited to Cuba. Of course he was tried in the US -- I don't recall what his punishment was. I think it was life. Anyways, it seems like there are good terrorists and bad terrorists to the US as well. Could there be other examples? The contras in Nicuraga, CIA-backed Osama bin Laden (against the russians in Afghanistan), CIA trained cuban-exiles that bombed factories and nightclubs in Cuba?
Vrythramax
Maybe I am just stupid, but isn't there anything that can be done to stop these countries from harboring muderers??


I can't abide by the thought of outright killing them...but isn't there something that can be done?

Please forgive my ignorance.
manumiglani
Vrythramax wrote:
Maybe I am just stupid, but isn't there anything that can be done to stop these countries from harboring muderers??


I can't abide by the thought of outright killing them...but isn't there something that can be done?

Please forgive my ignorance.


Nothing more can be done. Interpol has already issued notices against him. USA has already declared him as a International terrorist. India has already declared him as India's Most wanted. I think the Pakistani government should take the initiative. It is upto Pakistani government. Just a strong Political will is needed.
doomz
well.. Pakistan is the nest of Terrorist , I think that's sound right.

also most members of Jamaah Islamiyah, South East Asia Terrorist is trained from there. which actively in Indonesia, Philipine, Thailand, later

according to Malaysia & Singapore media news, Jamaah Islamiyah is the group which having goal founding the Islam Country in SE-Asia.

from one of the JI member who then quit as member and writing his
auto-biography, he said that before he joined JI, he and some other comrade were sent to pakistan to trained as warrior, from there he meet a lot of people like him that sent from other country also trained as soldier for doing jihad later. at last after finisih study those guys will be send to where need to fight. at that time he being trained, most of his comrade were send to middle-east, fortunaly he get the SE-Asia part. later he join JI.. and after that he quit.
shwetanshu
manumiglani wrote:
Vrythramax wrote:
Maybe I am just stupid, but isn't there anything that can be done to stop these countries from harboring muderers??


I can't abide by the thought of outright killing them...but isn't there something that can be done?

Please forgive my ignorance.


Nothing more can be done. Interpol has already issued notices against him. USA has already declared him as a International terrorist. India has already declared him as India's Most wanted. I think the Pakistani government should take the initiative. It is upto Pakistani government. Just a strong Political will is needed.

wat govet pak doesnt have a govt... mush took over forcibly and now he is licking bush's feets.... funding terrorists and saying India is doing terrorism in Kashmir
Vrythramax
shwetanshu wrote:
manumiglani wrote:
Vrythramax wrote:
Maybe I am just stupid, but isn't there anything that can be done to stop these countries from harboring muderers??


I can't abide by the thought of outright killing them...but isn't there something that can be done?

Please forgive my ignorance.


Nothing more can be done. Interpol has already issued notices against him. USA has already declared him as a International terrorist. India has already declared him as India's Most wanted. I think the Pakistani government should take the initiative. It is upto Pakistani government. Just a strong Political will is needed.

wat govet pak doesnt have a govt... mush took over forcibly and now he is licking bush's feets.... funding terrorists and saying India is doing terrorism in Kashmir



OUCH! Not all Americans support Mr. bush.
suntzu3500
Reading the topic, I had to stifle a laugh. International terrorist in pakistan? No, really? Who would have guessed? Seriously, with the close proximity to afghanistan and kashmir, there are proably tons of international terrorists in pakistan.
manumiglani
suntzu3500 wrote:
Reading the topic, I had to stifle a laugh. International terrorist in pakistan? No, really? Who would have guessed? Seriously, with the close proximity to afghanistan and kashmir, there are proably tons of international terrorists in pakistan.


Yeah everyone knows that there are tons of International terrorists in Pakistan but Pakistan government always refused to admit it. It is a proof that Dawood is in Pakistan. It just shows how commited the pakistani government is to crub terrorism> It also shows the ignorance or non-wlillingness of usa who thinks pakistan as an important ally in war against terrorism.
amirkpe
i don't think that the problem is the government but the society and the people there , sect people that lead the country and allow them to stay there ,
anandagowda
Pakistan shud stop supporting terrorism and instead put that money and man power into developing the country as there are many ppl below the poverty line. so wake up
Vrythramax
The entire world should stop supporting terrorism and terrorists, but doesn't anyone see that if we give into terror and become afraid, the terrorists have won?

The only way, from my own personal view, to stop terrorism and the terrorists themselves is to fight them.


Just my thought.
Sunny
At this junction I don't think Pak can stop feeding terrorist even if it wants to.

1) Pak needs them for Kashmir. Kashmir will not make it to the international headlines if the terrorists are gone and so called the proxy war will end.

2)Pak feeded them for so long and now if it starts hunting them there is a good case that they will start acting against pak itself.

But definately double standards by western countries. I wonder if Usama Bin Laden was in pak, US and UN will still let it go?
Vrythramax
Sunny wrote:
At this junction I don't think Pak can stop feeding terrorist even if it wants to.

1) Pak needs them for Kashmir. Kashmir will not make it to the international headlines if the terrorists are gone and so called the proxy war will end.

2)Pak feeded them for so long and now if it starts hunting them there is a good case that they will start acting against pak itself.

But definately double standards by western countries. I wonder if Usama Bin Laden was in pak, US and UN will still let it go?



hmmm....never considered those points. Raises many points to ponder.

Delete this as Spam if you wish...only giving credit where it was due.

You make me think Sunny....TY. Very Happy
ibay
Looks like all of u are Indians here, whenever it comes to Pakistan, Indians get so excited and they APE USA and other western countries when they criticize Pakistan, some simply copy their rhetoric Laughing thats so funny
Maybe common people in India are fooled into beleiving that whatever Pak Government is doing against terrorism, is becoz of Indian pressure Very Happy
Now, I cant understand what has Indians got to do with the terrorism thing which USA talks about? they just jump into every thing that USA says and try to make them understand that "Hey! thats exactly what we say " hehehe.
Musharraf's Anti-Terror campaign is only between Pak and USA.
Its true that Musharraf had to bow down before USA as USA was about to attack and devastate Pakistan. But it was a WISE decision by him which saved the entire nation. Thats how Army Officers should act for their nations. Indians were crying for USAs attention at that time also, and they offered all their resources to USA to be used against Pak, even though USA didnt demand it Laughing they should use better appeasing tactics next time!
It is strange to see a nation so excited while talking about terrorism and poverty, whose own outlook and inner reality is the worse, Whose own government has failed to provide any releif to millions and millions and millions of the poorest people on the planet who happen to live within its boundaries. A nation with "largest democracy" involved in Gujrat Massacre of its own citizens! This nation makes fun of others for their poverty and their internal problems!! thats a laughable joke Wink
If they are so much fascinated by the word terrorism, why don't they look into their own Record about terrorism and discuss about it? Why don't they see why so many of their own provinces are fighting hard for Independence for decades, why don't they think about Hindu Terrorists who attack, rape and burn their own countrymen just becoz of their religion?
As for licking others feet, how India is licking USAs feet and begging it to accept it as a nuclear power and co-operation is not a hidden story.
manumiglani
Ibay, from your language, words and behaviour it seems that your are from Pakistan. I am not surprised to see such a reply from you because I know that almost all the Pakistanis are like you S#!t and you are one of them.

Quote:
Looks like all of u are Indians here


You are wrong this time too as usual.

Quote:
Indians get so excited and they APE USA and other western countries when they criticize Pakistan


First of all this thread is not about India and USA. This thread is about a International terrorist Dawood Ibrahim who is performing terrorist activities with the help of Pakistani government and is living in Pakistan for several years.

You should post your comments and feelings in a new/other thread. Do not spoil this thread. Do not worry as I will not read or post reply to that thread because I simply do not care a damn about what you feel.
Quote:

Maybe common people in India are fooled into beleiving that whatever Pak Government is doing against terrorism, is becoz of Indian pressure



Quote:

Musharraf's Anti-Terror campaign is only between Pak and USA.

We know that musharraf is licking only bush's feet. We do not want to make our prime minister's feet dirty by allowing Musharraf to lick them.

Quote:

Its true that Musharraf had to bow down before USA

Its goo0d that you agree to that. There is no doubt that Musharraf is licking bush's feet and what else Laughing . Its good that Pakistanis also are in complete agreement with that.
Quote:

This nation makes fun of others for their poverty and their internal problems!! thats a laughable joke


Please nothing about the nation in specific. No one cracked a joke about Pakistan. I just said that there is a terrorist in Pakistan that is fudned and supported by Pakistan to kill people.

ALso, no one can crack a joke on a joke.

Quote:
If they are so much fascinated by the word terrorism, why don't they look into their own Record and discuss about it?


Care about your own country. Do not worry about us. It would be better for Pakistan.
Quote:

As for licking others feet, how India is licking USAs feet and begging it to accept it as a nuclear power and co-operation is not a hidden story.


Do your homework well from now onwards. USA is more interested in co-operating with india than India itself. No military nuclear reactor of India is under International safeguard. We can crack your a$$ whenever we like.
Scorpio
ibay wrote:
Looks like all of u are Indians here, whenever it comes to Pakistan, Indians get so excited and they APE USA and other western countries when they criticize Pakistan, some simply copy their rhetoric Laughing thats so funny
Maybe common people in India are fooled into beleiving that whatever Pak Government is doing against terrorism, is becoz of Indian pressure Very Happy
Now, I cant understand what has Indians got to do with the terrorism thing which USA talks about? they just jump into every thing that USA says and try to make them understand that "Hey! thats exactly what we say " hehehe.
Musharraf's Anti-Terror campaign is only between Pak and USA.
Its true that Musharraf had to bow down before USA as USA was about to attack and devastate Pakistan. But it was a WISE decision by him which saved the entire nation. Thats how Army Officers should act for their nations. Indians were crying for USAs attention at that time also, and they offered all their resources to USA to be used against Pak, even though USA didnt demand it Laughing they should use better appeasing tactics next time!
It is strange to see a nation so excited while talking about terrorism and poverty, whose own outlook and inner reality is the worse, Whose own government has failed to provide any releif to millions and millions and millions of the poorest people on the planet who happen to live within its boundaries. A nation with "largest democracy" involved in Gujrat Massacre of its own citizens! This nation makes fun of others for their poverty and their internal problems!! thats a laughable joke Wink
If they are so much fascinated by the word terrorism, why don't they look into their own Record about terrorism and discuss about it? Why don't they see why so many of their own provinces are fighting hard for Independence for decades, why don't they think about Hindu Terrorists who attack, rape and burn their own countrymen just becoz of their religion?
As for licking others feet, how India is licking USAs feet and begging it to accept it as a nuclear power and co-operation is not a hidden story.


Oh is that so?

Let me tell you something.
You guys in pakistan are so brainwashed that you wont know if musharraf is selling your country to USA or not.

If you think US was about to attack pakistan, any brave general must have asked for help from the neighbors which he did not,.

Thats pride coupled with stupidity

India doesnt beg to be a nuclear power at all

In fact if they were begging then they would have agreed to everything in the nuclear agreement which they did not

That proves my statement and disproves yours

Also we cant help it if we have a idiot government at the centre'

The people's faith stand.

Dont you dare talk about massacres

Most of them occur only in pakistan.
You and your crazy laws.

According to pakistan's law, a woman who is raped must have four male witnesses to second her statement

What sort of sh** is that?

Is she getting raped or is she making a porn movie there?

Just dont talk without any reasons.

And by the previous post PROVES beyond doubt how fanatical you people are,

You dont understand anything, dont know a thing but speak whatever the Islam Leaders tell you to

Once if you use your brain, you will prosper Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Scorpio
Quote:
Do your homework well from now onwards. USA is more interested in co-operating with india than India itself. No military nuclear reactor of India is under International safeguard. We can crack your a$$ whenever we like.


We sure can..

Believe me India's nuclear capabilites are very good

Otherwise why should the US beg us to get an agreement(though I sort of agree Manmohan singh is useless)

Never criticize.. You dont know what you will be getting

Because of that I gave the last post.

Manumglani was a little more considerate
manumiglani
Quote:
Once if you use your brain, you will prosper


Scorpio, I think you do not know anything about the laws in Pakistan. According to the law of Pakistan, the Pakistani citizens are not allowed to use their brain.
Devil
scorpio wrote:
Quote:
Do your homework well from now onwards. USA is more interested in co-operating with india than India itself. No military nuclear reactor of India is under International safeguard. We can crack your a$$ whenever we like.


We sure can..

Believe me India's nuclear capabilites are very good

Otherwise why should the US beg us to get an agreement(though I sort of agree Manmohan singh is useless)

Never criticize.. You dont know what you will be getting

Because of that I gave the last post.

Manumglani was a little more considerate


india is reserching a new material thorium ,which can be used as nuclear fuel , thorium is found in india in plenty , i mean even if we keep using it for 1000 years , it wont run out

Thorium is now thought to be about three times as abundant as uranium and about as abundant as lead or molybdenum. The metal is a source of nuclear power. There is probably more energy available for use from thorium in the minerals of the earth's crust than from both uranium and fossil fuels

India has around 32 per cent of the world’s reserves of thorium, and with a carefully planned program, indigenously available uranium can be used to harness the energy contained in non-fissile thorium to be used in the FBRs


it was in americans intrest to get closer to india , not the other way round , cuz india has spent a lot of time without the help from the usa , so we know how to survive on our own , unlike pakistan which earns money mainly from funds from the usa or the middle east ,
ibay
manumiglani wrote:
Ibay, from your language, words and behaviour it seems that your are from Pakistan. I am not surprised to see such a reply from you because I know that almost all the Pakistanis are like you S#!t and you are one of them.

Quote:

We can crack your a$$ whenever we like.


Maybe, there is no Indian who can speak in a proper manner to raise his point. All Indians, from top to bottom, are the same "Bhai Log" using the same language and style and crying in the same way Laughing
There seem to be only two things that differentiate between Indians: That is Either they are Touchables or Un-touchables .
And I find just 1 thing common among all Indians, i.e, whenever it comes to Pakistan, they all talk with the same foamy mouth.
Scorpio
Fortunately the only thing foamy in our bodies is the mouth

unfortunately it foams all over you
Get what I mean?

of course you dont?

Why? You are brainwashed and nothing is left up there.

So, I suggest you to STFU.

Why dont you go do something interesting?

Like propagating a new plan to wipe out the world?

Get outta here KID. Beat IT.

Anyway I am not going to bother replying to your shit any more.

You keep Sh***ing and I ll look elsewhere.

I am losing my dignity even looking at your post.
Scorpio
manumiglani wrote:
Quote:
Once if you use your brain, you will prosper


Scorpio, I think you do not know anything about the laws in Pakistan. According to the law of Pakistan, the Pakistani citizens are not allowed to use their brain.


Thats a good one.

Who knows? Even if the leaders ever use theirs?
manumiglani
Nothing about the topic again by this ibay. It is expected from him as he is from Pak*****.

No one cares a hell about your post ibay.

Quote:
Who knows? Even if the leaders ever use theirs?


Their leaders use their brains only in the destruction of this world, nothing else.
S3nd K3ys
Vrythramax wrote:


The only way, from my own personal view, to stop terrorism and the terrorists themselves is to fight them.




I see you have the same attitude that the US President has... a) fight or b) surrender.

It's amazing how some people can go on for DECADES watching the actions of terrorists going on all around them, yet fail to realize just how determined the terrorists are.

This crap has been going on for decades, but it's still all Bush's fault, and as soon as Bush is out of office, the world will go back to normal. Shocked

Um. No.

It won't.

In fact, if the next Pres of the US is spineless, clueless and in denial, like many of the Democrats, the terrorists will gain even more momentum. Thank God Bush has been in power the last few years, or the terrorists would be running amuck ten times worse than they are now.
xalophus
ibay wrote:
Looks like all of u are Indians here, whenever it comes to Pakistan, Indians get so excited and they APE USA and other western countries when they criticize Pakistan, some simply copy their rhetoric Laughing thats so funny

That's a rhetoric if I ever saw one.

ibay wrote:
Maybe common people in India are fooled into beleiving that whatever Pak Government is doing against terrorism, is becoz of Indian pressure Very Happy

Pak government doing something against terrorism ?
Now that's something new.
Unforunately George "Rambo" Bush believes it too.
I'll talk about the "India pressure" later.

ibay wrote:
Now, I cant understand what has Indians got to do with the terrorism thing which USA talks about? they just jump into every thing that USA says and try to make them understand that "Hey! thats exactly what we say " hehehe.

It's not India that went the USA appeasing way in the "terror war".
It was Pakistan, to save their own hides.
India did not support any military action without UN consent.
But the Pakistani leaders gladly wagged their tails in exchange of the revokation of a few American sanctions.

ibay wrote:
Its true that Musharraf had to bow down before USA as USA was about to attack and devastate Pakistan.

Wait a minute.
I thought you were talking about India appeasing USA just now ?


ibay wrote:
But it was a WISE decision by him which saved the entire nation. Thats how Army Officers should act for their nations.

Like Saddam was buddy with America back in the days of Bush senior ?
Saved the entire nation ?
I don't think so.

ibay wrote:
Indians were crying for USAs attention at that time also, and they offered all their resources to USA to be used against Pak, even though USA didnt demand it Laughing they should use better appeasing tactics next time!

When did India offer any kind of military aid to America for use against Pakistan ?
Can you give us any links to such news stories ?
In late 2002, the military had prepared to take down Pakistan, without American help, after Pakistani militants attacked the Indian parliament and killed several wives and children of military personnel in separate attacks - and yet Pakistan turned down the Indian offer of setting up joint patrols on the Kashmir border. What did they have to hide ?
Pakistanis should be thanking their stars that the American president intervened personally and adviced his new-found ally Pakistani dictator to do something about his terror camps that the Indian military never got the go-ahead from their political leaders.
The day Indian military think-tanks decide that it's getting too much will be a sad day for Pakistan.
Something interesting for you to read


ibay wrote:
It is strange to see a nation so excited while talking about terrorism and poverty, whose own outlook and inner reality is the worse, Whose own government has failed to provide any releif to millions and millions and millions of the poorest people on the planet who happen to live within its boundaries. A nation with "largest democracy" involved in Gujrat Massacre of its own citizens! This nation makes fun of others for their poverty and their internal problems!! thats a laughable joke :wink:If they are so much fascinated by the word terrorism, why don't they look into their own Record about terrorism and discuss about it? Why don't they see why so many of their own provinces are fighting hard for Independence for decades, why don't they think about Hindu Terrorists who attack, rape and burn their own countrymen just becoz of their religion?

Please go ahead and do a comparison on the growth achieved by the two countries since independence.
Your blissful delusions will be cleared once and for all.

Communal riots are very different from sponsoring violence in other countries. And despite occasional internal unrest, a democracy is better than a dictatorship.

For all the terror that Hindu majority of India cast upon people of other religions, they still elect a Muslim person for their president, a Sikh for their prime minister.


ibay wrote:
As for licking others feet, how India is licking USAs feet and begging it to accept it as a nuclear power and co-operation is not a hidden story.

Perhaps you don't want to face the fact that unlike Pakistan, India's nuclear program is fully indigenous.
And if and when any external help is needed, it will eventually come - from countries like Russia or France, if not from the US.
It's America own interest of dishing our favours to India to make it change its stance on Iran, and to depolarize South-Asia by securing a powerful ally in the region where communist China easily dominates the equation.

Please learn something about world politics before you make
ignorant statements that only disprove their own credibility, if any.


You talked about Indian government spreading hate propaganda or making fun of Pakistan.
You may be surprised to know that local cable operators in India relay PTV - Pakistani national TV channel.
Any Indian is free to get both sides of the story.
If you ever get a chance to view them both, you'll notice - an Indian TV channel spends 5 minutes ranting about Pakistan's poor administration, while Pakistani channels spend about one-third of their time talking about how evil India is.
You're sadly mistaken if you believe that Indians are excited about Pakistan or that Pakistan is really worth that much to India. They have better things than that to do, like spending more money for economic growth rather than blowing it all on military, for instance.
S3nd K3ys
xalophus wrote:

Any Indian is free to get both sides of the story.


Funny you should say that. Wink
xalophus
S3nd K3ys wrote:
xalophus wrote:

Any Indian is free to get both sides of the story.


Funny you should say that. Wink

I won't deny that there aren't two sides to every story, especially when politicians are involved.
But one can always judge the neutrality of each by following an outside source of information - the third perspective.
I don't speak merely from my own personal knowledge of the subcontinent, I speak keeping in mind the third-person's point of view which is relatively unbiased.
Also, from my experience, I find the european media to be more neutral than the American or Asian - especially when it comes to news concerning these two countries.


But you didn't reply to the part that was meant for you.
Namely the American decision to attack Iraq but buddying up with Pakistan.
America is, for some reason, hesitant to put Pakistan on the list of terrorism sponsoring nations and in effect bringing them under the umberlla of this "war" on terror.
Pakistan's terrorist activities is, after all, what this thread was originally about.

I find it hard to believe that American intelligence, no matter the exquisitely timed goof-ups, is still unaware of the facts or that they ever deemed Iraq to be more of a center of terrorist activity than Pakistan.
Scorpio
manumiglani wrote:
Nothing about the topic again by this ibay. It is expected from him as he is from Pak*****.

No one cares a hell about your post ibay.

Quote:
Who knows? Even if the leaders ever use theirs?


Their leaders use their brains only in the destruction of this world, nothing else.


You surprise me manumiglani

Laughing

Their leaders? Brain? gimme a break.

Those two entities are separated by a distance equal to that between one end of the milky way and the other. Laughing

They use the stuff in their head(mostly, you know what) to consider what new laws to introduce and how to eat the next goat that comes their way
Related topics
Pakistan Internet disruption continues
bush and condi talking...
Justification for War in Iraq
Urban Legends About the Iraq War
Why is the USA in Iraq?
Cricket : India Pakistan One Day Series
Interpol sends special notice against Dawood Ibrahim
The Supreme court rules
The Middle East Conflict
British Terror Plot Thwarted
The RISE of Islam!!
Conditions at Guantanamo not as bad as most assume.
Attack on Sri Lankan Cricket players in Pakistan.
Obama's Pakistan Policy
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Lifestyle and News -> Discuss World News

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.