FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Question For Bondings...

RPG Villager
you have the regular menu: you are using PHP for the forum but i want to know how to set up the certain point system and $ thing you have here. i want to use something like that on my site.
Daniel15
As far as I know, this we use a highly modified version of the phpBB Cash MOD. This will work for you if you're using phpBB (if you're using SMF, you can use SMFShop, written by me Smile)

The code we use will not be released, however, as it is sacred FriHost code Very Happy
Vrythramax
I use the unmodified version of the software and I like it just fine. So it will work right out of the box (sort to speak) without any modifications.
selim06
I think Cash Mod is great but a lot of similar modes have already relased so you can choose a different mod but i think CAsh Mod is the bost...It can install with "EasyMod" mod and it's really suitable.
And Daniel where is your SMF Cash Mod i ant to try...I searched but i couldn't find.Please share with me.Thanks.
Daniel15
There's also a phpBB Shop Mod. This integrates with the phpBB Cash Mod, and allows you to "sell" items. I'm not sure how good it is though, I've never tried it myself Razz

Quote:
And Daniel where is your SMF Cash Mod i ant to try...I searched but i couldn't find.Please share with me.Thanks.

http://www.dansoftaustralia.net/ --> SMFShop
selim06
daniel15 wrote:
There's also a phpBB Shop Mod. This integrates with the phpBB Cash Mod, and allows you to "sell" items. I'm not sure how good it is though, I've never tried it myself Razz

Quote:

http://www.dansoftaustralia.net/ --> SMFShop

Thanks a lot...i will try and i will announce it everywhere...
n0obie4life
Nope, sorry, we're not going to give you the source code of our forum.

-close-