FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Rabbits Lay Eggs? Non believing 15+ Only.

Mr Smith
Okay...

For a bunny to S*** out an easter egg... it needs to eat the following:

200-2000 grams chocolate per person
220mm x 250mm tin foil per person
25mm scellotape per person
1m x 1m cardboard per person
Cardboard folding machine
Ink
Typewriter

Poor bunny!

I have always wondered why the easter bunny, hands out eggs... Why not the "Easter Chicken"?
Blaster
Good point on that one. Why not little chicks. That is what the marshmellow peps are for
madsencarl
I dunno about you, but if I was a young kid (the targeted audience for selling chocolates) I'd rather take chocolates from a big, fluffy bunny, than a big chicken. The chicken would be scary as!

My point has been made.
Mr Smith
Oh yeah?

thegamecreator
im scared now
he scared me

ahhh
my butt hurts
why is there lube around it

NOT AGAIN!
please keep MJ off the forums
Vrythramax
thegamecreator wrote:
im scared now
he scared me

ahhh
my butt hurts
why is there lube around it

NOT AGAIN!
please keep MJ off the forums

ROFL....too funny dude, and I agree....ban MJ as soon as humanly possible!
webapp
its Funny
Ultima1080
I used to have a rabbit...and a neighbor that thought it was making miniature chocolate eggs.

Imagine how much fun I had.
Mr Smith
You should buy a cow mate... =/
odinstag
Mr Smith wrote:
Okay...

For a bunny to S*** out an easter egg... it needs to eat the following:

200-2000 grams chocolate per person
220mm x 250mm tin foil per person
25mm scellotape per person
1m x 1m cardboard per person
Cardboard folding machine
Ink
Typewriter

Poor bunny!

I have always wondered why the easter bunny, hands out eggs... Why not the "Easter Chicken"?

The Rabbit comes from an old Norse Myth.

A bird hurt itself in the woods and a Norse Godess took pitty on it. So it would not freeze in the snow the Godess transformed it into a rabbit.

The magic animal was so thankful that it gave the godess a gift of brightly colored eggs in thanks. It was still a bird after all, Just in the form of a rabbit.

This is where the tradition comes from. The name of the goddess was Ostara I believe. The tradition has nothing to do with Christian tradition. Purely a holdout of Ancient White European spiritual traditions.
Ultima1080
Oooohhhhh....so when Jesus came back from the dead, everyone wasn't afraid he was going to steal the eggs to they hid them?
silvermesh
Ultima1080 wrote:
Oooohhhhh....so when Jesus came back from the dead, everyone wasn't afraid he was going to steal the eggs to they hid them?

hehehehe Jesus the egg thief. that would make one hell of a flash animation.
joshdifabio
Rofl great post.

It has probably been mentioned but i cba to read through the whole thread:

The reason why rabbits are a symbol of easter is that they are supposed to symbolise birth (i don't think i need to tell you why), which is linked to the re-birth of christ. (what easter is all about Wink )
oneightwo
in france it's the easter fish Cool Cool im not from france though. i just learnt that at school, plus ive been there....
eliasr
HAHAHA funny one.

well i think it's because

the chicken is lazy, so it flys and drop the eggs. = the eggs will be destroyed, some might get it in the head (and maybe some s h i t too)

the chicken do somethimes "bite" people in the fingers.
but ,if you not is paintence enough, then will it maybe bite it off.

not all chickens are running free, and there is not enought as is free. so some kids might not get a easter egg, and it will make some kids sad and voilence so they will go kill the first chicken the see.

a bunny can jump in a long distance.
a chicken will break one of theire legs on a time if they did try to do the same.

if kids wants to hunt them on a time, the bunny will be to fast for the kid.
the chicken will be so stupid, just to ran around and maybe fly in cirkels, land and fly... then will the kid be so smart to get daddys shotgun, we all know what happens nok... who wants frired chicken

i guess, from all this about, that then person as did make easter, did say to the bunny, you are going to eat chocklate and crazy stuff, then make it to a egg, because of the security in the world,

and because we want you to suffer like Jesus Amen (joke, i dont got a reason to why it should, maybe to save the human race from it, hehe)