FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Big Problem, Need Help

Billwaa
I don't know why, but now my PC wouldn't turn off or log off or anything. It don't follow my command.

It all started yesterday, I got a program and try to make my window theme look like the Window Vista thing with a program. It totally kill the OS, so I recover it and have to set up everything. I even lost my homework files for schools.

So after that I try a program that change the log in screen. It was fine until a few hours ago, that thing wouldn't work. And everytime when I try to hybernate, it give me this error:

And hybernated with a pop up window saying hybernated.

So I am like, that program is screwing my PC up. So I uninstall it. Now it wouldn't even turn off!

HELP ME PLEASE!!!
Chris24
Try this program. It cleans your registry and eliminates the dll and leftover files from uninstalled programs. Also uninstalls programs as well.

Will also rectify other issues, check it out it works plus you have nothing to lose. It will not screw up your computer it is a good program
Scorpio
What program?
manumiglani
alt + ctrl +del

and then go to task manager and then press process tab. and then click on the exe file associated with the program you installed and then press end process. close the task manager.

go to drive where windows is installed go the program files or where you program was installed. Clear the folder created by the program you installed. Restart your computer.

Let me know if it worked.
Chris24
oops sorry here it is http://www.ccleaner.com/
Billwaa
thanks, now it work