FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

A little Riddle Game :|

KHO
Ok, this is a small game based on riddles, it is loosely based on the game Kingdom Hearts, but even without knowledge of this game you can probably do fine. Just answer the questions and pay attention to the rules.

Game

This is my Perspective Reality
Welcome, please let me explain the rules:

1) The light comes from the ceiling, and the floor is to your left yet you stand on the ceiling. There need not be more to the room than that. (refer to rule #2)
2) Despite your efforts you may not leave untill each riddle is solved, each riddle takes you into another room of this reality all of which have the same structure. Though they should not necissarily be considered "rooms"
3) The darkness is hidden away, and from the darkness there must be a source of light to form the shadows
4) Don't question the layout of the room, for this is a Perspective Reality, the shapes need not be the same, and the objects may not perform the same functions, if the scenario should call for an object to perform a task, then it may do so. Though you may not manipulate this too much as each of these riddles have been asked and solved already, and the paths though there will be many, are all the same in a way, and their directions have been pre-planned.
5) There is no such thing as a wall lamp in my Perspective Reality (this is more of a hint to the first question)

Riddles
1) In all places that have shadows there are two things, light and darkness. The darkness would take the form of a shadow, and the light casts the shadow. Keep in mind the structure of this place, and answer me where the darkness is.
schudder
I'm gonna start by saying I'm really tired so most of what you said didn't make sense :p

But anywho, you said " from the darkness there must be a source of light to form the shadows" (rule 3). Thus, since the light is in the ceiling and light comes from darkness, the darkness is beyond the ceiling?

Ok, I'll admit, I don't get it Wink
narc
The darkness is somewhere between the curves and the carpet.

I'm not sure what that means, but my dad said it to me when I was about 10 and asked him to teach me the meaning of life.

As far as the riddle goes... I'm stumped.
KHO
no to both of you, lol, maybe l need to thin the question out a bit Neutral....hmm, think of it like this, the light is beeneth you because the source of the light (the ceiling) is below you, and where does this light shine?
Yazz
The darkness is the light.

Has to be >.>

Yeah, I have no idea.

-Yazz
KHO
ahhh, it is sad that a forum for a late night anime telivision block is doing better than you, they are already on question 4 Neutral that is the furthest anyone has gotten yet. Perhaps l have made this too hard?

Here is question #1 fully revised, pay close attention to it!!

1) In all places that have shadows there are two things, light and darkness. The darkness would take the form of a shadow, and the light casts the shadow. Keep in mind the structure of this place, and answer me where the shadows are.

Remember in the rules where l said, "each riddle takes you into another room of this reality all of which have the same structure. Though they should not necissarily be considered "rooms"."
So don't look at it like you are in a room, and the shadows need to be in one location Neutral
madsencarl
On you?

On the floor?

And that anime forum - they're prbably kingdom hearts fanatics, so yeh, disadvantage us why don't you.
KHO
Actually, you don't hit KH questions till question #6 Neutral and even then, barely. KH fans would be guessing something about the heart and stuff Neutral which is not the right answer Neutral.

Hmmm, so lets see here, hint..... the light extends to all directions, and every place the light shines it casts a shadow. You are on the light, so the shadows are where in perspective to you? Neutral lf you don't get it now, then l give up. You will never get the rest if you can't get this one now Neutral
Yazz
*shrug*

The shadows are above you?
AftershockVibe
Hmmm... perhaps the light shines out of your ass? Laughing

Wait, no, that's too crude an answer for a riddle... The darkness is outside the room?
KHO
Ahh, no. l'm afriad none of you have gotten it and l have given all the help l can Neutral. l will let this thread die without regret, 5/20 have failed now, it is acceptable. Neutral l will not request that the thread be locked, so you may continue to guess, for that is all you have done. You have not looked at it and analyzed it as a good puzzle or riddle should Neutral.