FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Kings of Chaos

viperbattlefield
www.kingsofchaos.com. heres the basics:
Quote:
In Kings of Chaos, you are in command of an army of humans, elves, dwarves or orcs. To be successful, you must manage your army and defeat your enemies. You must keep your troops in top condition and recover from losses. A powerful army will be strong in all four aspects of the game: attacking, defending, spying, and counter-intelligence. This makes it important to keep your forces and efforts relatively balanced in all these areas. There are a number of ways to build your army and thus generate more gold and become more powerful: you can get people to click on your Unique Link, giving you an additional soldier each time it is clicked. You can also recruit other people as your officers - for every two soldiers your officers gain from their links, you will gain an extra soldier. You may also buy mercenaries - soldiers that will fight for you but will not generate extra gold.

--Koc help page

yeah thats the basic stuff...i think the new age starts next week so..w00t!
akaRival
Can you enlighten those of us who dont know about this game. Perhaps a link would be useful or maybe some screenshots!

:p

Rival