FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

D.N.Angel

Forgotten Legends
This one of my favorite animes/mangas!

Its just so cute! So who else has seen it and liked it? I just bought the DVD boxed set so I have the whole series....still waiting for them to finish the manga though.
eku53ru
I've only seen a few episodes from the anime (episodes two, and four from what I remember), and I didn't like it as much. I heard that they removed Saga from the anime and replaced him with a character named Hio Mio?

I've read all of the manga that's been released to date, though. The cliffhanger at the end of volume eleven just makes me want to read the next chapter from ASUKA so much more. I hope that Sugisaki comes off of her DNAngel hiatus soon.
Forgotten Legends
Yeah her names Hio Mio and her american voice is so funny XD she's annoying but it maed me said with what happened to her T-T;;

....you guys have volume eleven? That hasn't even been released here yet ;.;
eku53ru
What does her American voice sound like? o.o?
I looked around on Google for info from her, and the basic summary of her character makes it seem like what happened to her would be sad. A voodoo doll controlled by the Hikari family with a promise of human life in exchange for Daisuke's, was it? Sad

Well, yes I have it, but it's not in English. I've been following the DNAngel series in Japanese. :3 (I'm still learning the language, though XD)

The good news is that DNAngel volume eleven should be out in English by Tokyopop in September, according to a moderator on Tokyopop's forums. Five months may be tough (well, nine in all), but it's not as bad as how long the Japanese fans had to wait. ;_;
Forgotten Legends
Ok basically her english is a California Valley Girl is what me and friends decided XD think "OMG Daisuke! I loooove youuuu!" <3 but it's said almost slow like, it's somewhat annoying and funny at the same time...no offense to people from california >>;; *Nods* yes she was...it kind of sad whats happens to her *not going to say more incase you haven't seen the last few episodes*

Ah I have the option of both english and Japanese on mine...tried to watch the american...then I heard Krad in the first episode thought they made him scottish XD;; and went to the Japanese voices XD;;; but yeah I like the Japanese voices better cause it fits them more...they made Satoshi sound...younger than the VA for Daisuke's voice o_O

....five months? wow, guess I'll have to find other things to read till then X3 yeah I know don't know how they stood it >>;;...wasn't it because the creator go on hiatus for a while? o.o
eku53ru
That's an interesting way of characterizing her; I was wondering why someone said she was like a "stereotypical American. 'nuff said." XD

But er, what I meant was that I have volume eleven of the manga, but it's in Japanese and not English (since TP has yet to publish it). That's the series I was following (sorry to have confused you). Like I said in my first post in this thread, I've only seen episodes 2 and 4. Krad was Scottish-ish, though? I would've expected him to have an aristocratic-sounding European accent. XD; As for his seiyuu, I'm a fan of Kusao Takeshi. He voices a favorite character of mine in another series. X3

Yeah, Sugisaki-sensei took random breaks throughout the time volume eleven should have been released, which is why it took eighteen months to release. Sadly, no other work has been done on DNAngel so far in ASUKA. It seems like DNAngel might be returning soon, though - as I said before, the cliffhanger really makes one want to find out what happens next. x_X
aerialdreams
I have never seen the anime version of DNAngel before, but I have read 8 of the mangas, and I absolutely love it!!!! I just really hope I'll get a chance to read the rest of it... Since I borrow it from my friend and she only has up to vol. 8, i'm kinda stuck right now... Crying or Very sad
shinnoyami
I haven't seen the anime either, but i have read ~9 of the mangas. I was addicted to it at first, and Dark is just so hot~ but i think that the story whent downwards at some point. =/ maybe i just need to get back into it.
jayrelle
Hmm.. Are you guys talking about the DN Angel anime where the main characters are niwa daisuki, dark, krad, the twin sisters? is this is? whoa!! I love this anime.. Twisted Evil
exarkun
The series is damn good, and the character I like most is Dark. He, as a phatom thief, seems mighty and able to steal anything that he wanted.
NeoValkyrion
Great anime, and I'm working on trying to get all of the manga. Although I've heard the manga is better storywise, the anime has one thing that manga can't. Music.

The music in DNAngel pwns hard.
Chelissamow
I agree, the soundtrack to DN Angel was awesome! I especially loved the OP song, Byakuya ~True Light~ - Miyamoto Shunichi. I love that song!

I haven't watched DN Angel in such a long time... I want to get the DVD version of it. Are the Japanese voices on the DVDs? I hate the English dubs...
jayrelle
This anime was created or was released in 2003..It has 26 episodes only! I wish It has season two or something like OVA. This anime is great, its story is different from others. Actually I sign up in frihost because I want to build a website for the dn angel fansclub..anyone wants to join? Twisted Evil
x0x0
jayrelle wrote:
This anime was created or was released in 2003..It has 26 episodes only! I wish It has season two or something like OVA. This anime is great, its story is different from others. Actually I sign up in frihost because I want to build a website for the dn angel fansclub..anyone wants to join? Twisted Evil

how does this club works? i'd like to join and we're from the same country anyway... i'm also building an anime forum later.. care to join?
jayrelle
x0x0 wrote:
jayrelle wrote:

how does this club works? i'd like to join and we're from the same country anyway... i'm also building an anime forum later.. care to join?

Really? Sure, just PM me if you have finished creating your forum.. Well, actually, I started this fansclub but unfortunately, other members are taking incharge of it..but its ok since my only goal is to create the club a website. The members resides on different cities, like me im in bacolod and others are in manila. So, anyone can join..here's the site

www.dnangel.frih.net
jeconiah
jayrelle wrote:
x0x0 wrote:
jayrelle wrote:

Really? Sure, just PM me if you have finished creating your forum.. Well, actually, I started this fansclub but unfortunately, other members are taking incharge of it..but its ok since my only goal is to create the club a website. The members resides on different cities, like me im in bacolod and others are in manila. So, anyone can join..here's the site

www.dnangel.frih.net

@jayrelle
hi,
its me Jeconiah

@all
hi i like DN Angel,
but it is in the first episode...