FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


What's your dream?





thiamshui
When we were young, we had dreams, we had lots of imaginations.. we keep thinking about what we want to be, what makes us happy..

We have grown up, and things have changed.. The pressure of everyday life, all the work and all the deadlines all kill part of our visions..

Well, I asked some people in my school today, and I realised that a number of people don't really have dreams.. I get replies such as "I don't know." or "I don't have a dream."

Things have indeed changed and we now lead a more hectic and stressful urban lifestyle.. But they CANNOT kill our dreams..

Cornel Sanders: He started KFC when he was sixty. (It is not about the age, it is about the desire to dream on, the courage to realise it.)
Sim Wong Hoo, CEO/Chairman Creative Technologies Ltd: (Singaporeans will know him).. His dream, "Someday, I will have a building this BIG and it will come with a big carpark." (he was looking at a big Japanese factory)..
The Wright Brothers: They believed that mankind can fly.

The ability to dream on is one of the fine qualities of the human race that other species do not possess.

So dream on, and put a deadline: whatever dream it is, just continue to dream on...Then, Just Go and Do It!

Well, my dream is to become a technopreneur.. What's your dream?
manumiglani
Quote:
Well, my dream is to become a technopreneur.. What's your dream?



My dream is to dream always.
Billwaa
My dream is to be successful and become a scientist that can help human being.
quixotic
My dream is to be a good mother to the children I'll have in the future.

And to also win a tony, an oscar, maybe an emmy, and the nobel peace prize.

Only the first half of it is really realistic. Crying or Very sad
Slammer
My dream is to stay with my girl for ever, have a family and make our startup company succesful so we can have a comfortable and fun life ahead of us.
Vrythramax
my dream is to raise my daughter to be a happy, healthy well rounded woman...and to make a million bucks wouldn't disappoint me at all Wink
Yazz
My dream is to use my life to better the world, however small the difference I make may be.
Mr Smith
My dream is to live one more day ahead than the current day.
seanooi
my dream was to become a pilot. But when I found out that I was short sighted I gave up that dream because i thought to be a pilot, you have to have perfect eyesight. Until a few weeks back i found out that even with corrected lenses you're still able to be a pilot, so now i'm thinking of going to an aviation school to pursue my dream.
RhysAndrews
My dream is to make a huge difference in one persons life at least. Do that, i'm happy. Although, I'd love to be able to play guitar and have one of those old rock bands when i'm 60.

-Rhys
salman_500
my dream is to do somthin that can help all mankind ...poor or rich... i want to help them out ....

and also to become one of the best web designers..

and to develop the best games.

and to become a surgeon

and to have a very kool car

and to ...................... i can go on forever..

P.S. i dont dream much....
secret_soul
My dream is to become a mother and be the sort of mother that my mother is to me. I love children and I have always wanted them. I also want to find my true love and marry him and writing a best selling novel would be pretty damn good. I'd love to be an actress but I'll setlle for drama/english teacher.

I have a lot of dreams. Wink
alkady
Well my dream is to become a CEO and then be one of the Fortune 500 CEO list. Althrought I'm trying to build that dream right now by starting off to work on a comic I'll try to attempt to syndicate with. I have a long way to go before the private jets, roll-royces and huge skyscrappers will be mine. I hope to be one of those rich Playboy's or perhaps not.
xujiangpeng
to be a man can making big sum of money and travel around.
good dream
xujiangpeng
well. ever to be a soldrer, and proect our country
shwetanshu
my dream to get into army and if unsuccessful in that do engg
nox-Hand
My dream... Hmm, tough one.

Currently, I'd like some luck (( MONEY )) as I need cash, badly...


nox-Hand
leat397
I have a dream.....All people believe in God and peace all over the World could be done...
I also have a dream...I could stop all the evil in this WOrld..dunno by what means...education/ make a film/ have some sort of supernatural power... Wink
Yazz
leat397 wrote:
I have a dream.....All people believe in God and peace all over the World could be done...
I also have a dream...I could stop all the evil in this WOrld..dunno by what means...education/ make a film/ have some sort of supernatural power... Wink


Haha, you'd NEED a supernatural power.

Also, I believe that some people can be the incarnate of evil. It's like insanity wrapped within a shell of normalcy. We can't blame everything on psychology.

-Yazz
abderrahmman
to be in paradise
anthonygerbils
well i am still young so i am still dreaming but i would like to make a difference and help all living things (animals,humans). but also have fun doing so?.
and make a fortune aswell. Smile
chirag
Wanna become a good animator and good game programmer. Hope so.
olag
My dream is to be engineer and to make a company which works good in industry, at least help the developing countries. I know it is an almost unrealizable dream
heady233
thiamshui wrote:
When we were young, we had dreams, we had lots of imaginations.. we keep thinking about what we want to be, what makes us happy..

We have grown up, and things have changed.. The pressure of everyday life, all the work and all the deadlines all kill part of our visions..

Well, I asked some people in my school today, and I realised that a number of people don't really have dreams.. I get replies such as "I don't know." or "I don't have a dream."

Things have indeed changed and we now lead a more hectic and stressful urban lifestyle.. But they CANNOT kill our dreams..

Cornel Sanders: He started KFC when he was sixty. (It is not about the age, it is about the desire to dream on, the courage to realise it.)
Sim Wong Hoo, CEO/Chairman Creative Technologies Ltd: (Singaporeans will know him).. His dream, "Someday, I will have a building this BIG and it will come with a big carpark." (he was looking at a big Japanese factory)..
The Wright Brothers: They believed that mankind can fly.

The ability to dream on is one of the fine qualities of the human race that other species do not possess.

So dream on, and put a deadline: whatever dream it is, just continue to dream on...Then, Just Go and Do It!

Well, my dream is to become a technopreneur.. What's your dream?

My dream have a time machine, this is what i'd do with it:

1. Grab my dad's hunting gun.
2. Go to the past and take over the world, using the gun as a threat.
3. Go to the future and be worshiped like a god and rule the entire world!
4. Command everyone in the world to make a mixture that makes you live forever and give it to me.
5. Live the best life in the world. FOREVER.
a.Bird
My dream is to stay inside of it for as long as possible.
Holy_Knight
I want to serve God until the end of time because he saves my life to the cross !

So I want to be greetful and order my place to the heaven ! Razz
karysky
I'm 22 and I still have many many dreams to fulfill.

First: Become an actuary. I'm studying electrical engineering and I don't like it, I want to change to actuarial sciences this fall.

Second: See Rammstein live on their next North American tour.
Third: Follow a skydive course to obtain my solo licence.

Fourth: Live in Europe for 6 months. Visit everywhere!

That's it for now, but I do have the permanent dream of being happy in life, by trying to be happy every single day.
dz9c
I dont have any more dreams. Or I do and I dont remember them when I wake up
Jaime
I don't know what is my dreams.. Confused
Alienz
My dream was to be an astronaut so that I got a chance to go space Wink
Khalid
GOTO HEAVEN.........and on earth.....get fithy rich
mceejaydee
To be famous, even infamous.
alkady
mceejaydee wrote:
To be famous, even infamous.


That can easily be done "The Infamous Part" Got a video? You got a choice of being the next Paris Hilton, Star Wars Kid or that Numa Guy. Gary Something.
Slizer
My dream?

To live the remainder of my days in a state of true peace, but as that's already attained (maybe not the rest of my days part, but I'm sure the peace I have will last), I need to come up with something else....

To retire from work and be able to more fully pursue my deep passion for music and art, leaving masterpieces for the world to remember...
yisou
i have a dream that i have much money
and i have a Beautiful wife
and a Lovely Daughter
Duncan Idaho
I would like to own the biggest PC game production company ever, and live in a giant skyscraper pent house in my home town.(Witch has no skyscrapers. I WOULD RULE!!!)
yupeng
I want to be a lawyer.And i'm a law student,i will graduate this summer,the lawer examination will be in september.
windval
Become a rich man

i want to have my own house and a car before 30

and i wish i can buy a Lamborgihni in my life!!
Idoru
Dreams... dreaming... Drool
Could there be a more beautiful word?

Well, ofcourse there can, but this one's fine Wink



I dream that I can learn to take it slow enough to appriciate all the good things
constantlly around us.
earthchild
my dream is to be a healer and an artist that helps the world transition through these hard times.

I also dream of traveling to every country on this wonderful planet.
Related topics
Dream theater...
DREAM THEATER
Skateboarding
website program
Do you use dreamweaver for web design.
Build your own NBA dream team
Dream Theater, You Know?
Dream Machine for an 18 year Old
Lo mejor para crear paginas
Your dream computer?
Emigrating to Dream Land
Dream car
Dream Theater
Illusion & Dream
Independent Film maker Love, Life and a Dream
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> General -> General Chat

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.