FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

GTA San Andreas

kingvarun
Hello guys I love Gta San Andreas what do you think about the game
Sebaci
It's not that bad, but it has poor graphisc and many bugs. The Godfather is MUCH BETTER
untouchable
It think its a good game, but you have to drive minutes for an other mission
Timoses
It is good.
But after a while it just gets sooooo boooring..
But once there was something cool Very Happy.
I was driving along this street which goes up and under a bridge.. Then
suddendly a plane came from above smashed onto the top of the hill and
flew away..
I was like... wtf..

Hmm. Godfather. Heard of another guy that it is awesome..
I think I should get it Smile..
frony
i play grand theft auto 3 is marvelous my pc can΄t run gta san andreas Crying or Very sad
but the grafic is excelent.
the godfather is other good game. same conflict global storm
spider89
Hmm GTA SA is good game but I don't play long....
Don't supraise me... I think better....
My english not very good Sorry Razz
selim06
i think the game wasn't so bad but after some time it got so boring i think...
Joewhite
Sebaci wrote:
It's not that bad, but it has poor graphisc and many bugs. The Godfather is MUCH BETTER
Really? Ive been wanting to try that game out.
kingvarun
Another good point of gta san andreas is that if you are stuck with a mission you can always go to [url] www.gtaforums.com [/url] for mission help they will do the mission for you.
pawelsz
I don't like GTA series. The best parts are GTA1 and GTA3; San Andreas isn't bad, but I don't like it much. I also don't like Vice City.
Timoses
What about GTA2 o.o
That one was awesome too.
"And remember, respect is everything"!! Very Happy
pawelsz
Quote:
What about GTA2 o.o

Yes, nice game Razz but I had some problems with it... :/ (bad CD). But finally my friend's CD worked Very Happy As I said, I think the best are first 3 parts, next ones (Vice City&San Andreas) are worse.
djsamsung
I love GTA:SA best among the series, great story line & gameplay.

esp. the missions & driving cars are interesting. Unfortunately, it has few bugs and i didn't finish the coz i got bored and found another great game. HAHA

Is Godfather an amazing game? haven't try it yet...looks good though
Sebaci
djsamsung wrote:
it has few bugs

you wanted to say hundreds of bugs

I haven't seen a game with so big number of bugs like GTA:SA for a very long time...
eempie
I think it's a good game, especialy compared to GTA-Vice City which was bacially a copy of GTA3.
Too bad it has so many bugs, which I think should be resolved because on a playstation 2 game or something it is hard to patch
bercha
This is the best ever!!! Laughing I didn't play it, i just watch my dad playing it and i love watching it... haha.. the missions are hard to play. My dad spent like few months playing it.. but still, i enjoy watching and sometimes playing it.
sugarbox
I love GTA game series.
Cool

but it have many bug ^.^

Wink
Thug
Yea this used 2 be 1 of my favourite games but now...... Oblivion..... is just so damn addicting and dope. And i have to agree the game does have many bugs so yea i stopped playing after i installed 20 new cars and shit until the game stopped working lol.

Im looking forward to GTA Chicago
Scorpio
It is just too damn predictable after GTA VICE CITY

I ve given up playing this game..

Whoah! It gets ******* boring after some time

Same old robberies shootings and sh***
Psynthax
I`ve seen that "GTA: Liberty City Stories" is coming out for PS2 soon..

Didn`t see any screenshots or anything tough Sad
Bengt
Timoses wrote:
It is good.
But after a while it just gets sooooo boooring..
But once there was something cool Very Happy.
I was driving along this street which goes up and under a bridge.. Then
suddendly a plane came from above smashed onto the top of the hill and
flew away..
I was like... wtf..

Hmm. Godfather. Heard of another guy that it is awesome..
I think I should get it Smile..

yeah,
pretty cool game,
but it doesnt fascinates me anymore;
it is just soo booooring Very Happy
gr3gg3r
I have played all three GTA games for PS2. When I first played GTA 3 I was hooked. I spent so many hours playing that game and go back to it every so often. Then when Vice City came out I bought it right away, and it was another awesome game. I played even more hours with that game.

Then I rented GTA San Andreas, really amped up from all the things I had read about it in magazines. But for some reason I didn't get as hooked by it like I did the other games. Maybe it was because I didn't have much time for console games anymore, but I don't know.

Also, and I am surprised that this was a turn off for me, to me the game has almost too many options. I liked the fact that you had to worry just about the missions, what weapons you had, or what cars you had in the previous games. In this one you worry about building your athletic stats, running, gang relations, clothing lines.... it just seemed all too much.

All in all I just didn't get as hooked with GTA San Andreas.
AdamantMonk
It's a Pretty good game until you reach the SF area. by then, The missions get too repetitive. Though I did enjoy stealing the jetpack, everything after that mission got a little easy. I still enjoy speeding through the streets on that racing motorcycle found at the SF airport while playing custom tracks from time to time, I don't think I will play through the missions again.
KSheriff
Hmmm, I've enjoyed all of the GTA games. 1 and 2 for very different reasons than the last three. (I really liked the arcade-like addictive aspect of the gameplay). The last three I enjoyed because they were just fun. Just like the previous games, you could play for hours and not accomplish anything really. The story/mission aspect of the game could be done at whatever pace the player decides. To me, that's a good thing.

SA was a great game as far as I'm concerned. I love the open aspect of the game, and that the map is so huge. I don't mind driving around, after all it is GT Auto, not a FPS. A lot of peeps are complainin about bugs....I never encountered a single one. Well that's a lie, I did come across one, where I'd lose my custom cars if I went beyond having a certain amount. I was under the impression that if you used cheats it would bug the game into being incompletable. Not sure how legit that is, just throwing it out there.
mrbofh
I don't like it, though! It's too boring. Well I'm glad you people like it Wink
jefry66
it's a very nice game
but if you play it a couple of months
it will be boring.
so play another game, like battlefield 2
angelussum
I like GTA: SA. Finished it a long time ago though. The graphics were okay, far superior to the previous ones. Plot was decent, sometimes dragged in sections, but what do you expect?
ignition
I actually just installed this again a few days ago (after running through the Warriors on PS2 and getting the old Rock* feeling again) and began playing through the missions again; despite the so-so graphics and horrid optimization this game is even better than I remembered. I had forgotten how fun it was to gun down people on a bike, mod the hell out of POS cars, drive around the buggies, and fly helis into people Very Happy

SA is one of the few games I manage to keep around, and that's certainly a good thing.
apistos
For me, san andreas was the type of game that I just didnt feel like playing anymore after I beat it. After a while, things start to get repetitive.
Insanity
I have all the other GTA games on my PS2, but I figured I'd be cheap and get this one on computer. It was great until it started crashing in the middle of my game. I finally quit after I was on level 12 of the Paramedic mission and the game shutdown for no reason. PC games can die.
Arctos
GTA SA. Good game. From serie i like most only VC. Offcourse when u playing in all games than is time when u are boored of game. I t is with all games. The singleplayer is boring this is right, but some cool guys, who are fans of GTA are doing a multiplayers. And now we have some multplayers and we can play each other online. The best multiplayer for GTA SA will be SA-MP. In betatesting everything i seen and some things will be added. Good thing is a Polish and russian sights in Chat. And awesome is when are 100 people in server and no laggy.