FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Machinima

Duncan Idaho
Mabye I just missed topics about machinima, but does anyone have experience in that area. Ive been recruiting for assistance and hope to compile a team soon.

About Machinima: Machinima is a movie mode using a recording program and a Game Engine. Very interesting and fun to do.

If any one has experience in it, or writing (I need assistance writing the episodes) for that matter, you can tell me about your interest. If you are realy sure you want to be apart of this, can register at my crapy tripod website. knightsofterek.tripod.com .(i didnt do a very good job designing it)
Thanks
Kaisonic
Funny you should mention it! I'm an experienced machinima creator; you can check out all of my work here, or "our" work I should say (some other people help me out with this stuff; it's hard to do alone!) I've created two series so far. One is called "The Sonic Tales" and features the crazy antics of Sonic and Tails as they try to save their island from Dr. Eggman. The other series is called "Kill Faz" and follows the crazy antics of Faz and his friends as the friends try not to kill Faz, even though they end up doing so anyway. Funny stuff, check it out if you've got a minute (or if you don't).
Jayfarer
Kaisonic wrote:
Funny you should mention it! I'm an experienced machinima creator; you can check out all of my work here, or "our" work I should say (some other people help me out with this stuff; it's hard to do alone!) I've created two series so far. One is called "The Sonic Tales" and features the crazy antics of Sonic and Tails as they try to save their island from Dr. Eggman. The other series is called "Kill Faz" and follows the crazy antics of Faz and his friends as the friends try not to kill Faz, even though they end up doing so anyway. Funny stuff, check it out if you've got a minute (or if you don't).

Wow. I've never seen 2D machinima before.
superflyfilms
Whats neat is this website called Redvsblue.com. it's such a neat site and they use Halo 2 to make thesee episodes! You should check em out!
jongoldsz
I also know some Machinima. I took a 3 weeks course in one of the few places that teach Machinima. I don't have any of my work published on the internet, but my teacher has a site, so if you want to see his work click here.
Duncan Idaho
This is great. I realy hope some of you are interested in helping me out, ive only got one volunteer so far. If you wish to join the team, please register on the forums. http://knightsofterek.tripod.com