FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Gaming Laptops

rajhank
Anyone can tell me from where can i get a good quality gaming laptop.

Plz suggest some models and that too from INDIA.
madsencarl
Alienware

http://www.alienware.com/
alkady
The real question is how much are you willing to spend since Gaming Laptops are excessively expensive. Other than that, You should check HP, Dell ect. You should be the one deciding whats right for you. A little bit of advice is "The most expensive one isnt always the best one, Give a chance to the mid range computers too."
dbzkid
If budget is not a problem get dell xps
trickstott
I've got a Dell XPS and it works excellently. I have normally not been a Dell fan due to their incredible record of frequent hardware failure, but my machine has treated me well for almost a year now.
linkman2004
If you want a good one go with a Dell XPS or Alienware. Alienware is better but more expensive. Dell XPS isn't as good and is almost as expensive. Eitherway you'll be paying out your bass. Razz
akaRival
Im not trying to sound abrasive but gaming laptops suck.. I dont mean that they suck in terms of specs but after 2-3 years, they wear down sooo much.

If I paid about 2-3k for a decent gaming laptop i could buy all the top of the line hardware with an upgradeable motherboard desktop and have an amazing gaming comp.. Laptops seem so nice and convenient but when u get one u realize it is a heavy mofo and totally overpriced and uncustomizeable/upgradeable.

The fan is also horrid on laptops..they are soo loud.

This is my experience from gaming laptops. Otherwise fi u travel alot and need it for business stuff i recommend Sony or Dell.

><

Rival
Kelcey
I agree with the above poster. It's sorta difficult to game on your laptop considering you're probably gonna only be on it for a short amount of time here and there (you must not be at home if you have your laptop). At least for me, I like to play games only when I know I have a chunk of time at home. Desktops will give you much better performance (duh) for the price.