FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My Dogs :)

Balcard
Those are my dogs :]

Anabel - From "Snow Dogs"

Ari - "Snow Dogs"

Cezar vel Haszysz from "Andrew's Garden"

Scracher - "Arctic Beautiful"

Dot vel Duchess - "Arctic Beautiful"

Lord Nikes - "from first hand" (lider)

Sara - from street Sad

Dapple vel Diki - from "Rogonia"
Mumpay
what's "from street" and a sad face mean? You mean she was a rescue you found on the street, no home, and took in? That's a good thing! I mean sad she was on the street in the first place, but taking in homeless dogs is way better than buying from breeders, IMO.

your huskies are really beautiful, I love the red on them, very pretty! Very Happy
Balcard
Yes I found she on the street.Yes and i now that's good thing Smile. But sad face ,because somebody was so stiupid to leave alone this Beautiful dog.
julianmollema
they are amazing dogs !! i realy like huski dogs. But i have heard its hard to train them well. is that true?
Balcard
But train in what ?? There are three options. You can train your husky to be leader of "sledge". In that case you must learn him to differentiate a left side and right side, next he must be very good runner. It's quite difficult to do, but if you patient that is possible. My leader was trained in special school.
The second option is train him to by only good runner.This part is easy.You just runing whit that dog as long as you can. And third options is learn dog how to be "polite". With husky, it's imposible Smile In poland we say :
if you want to have tumble garden , buy husky.
if you like walk in rain,snow and hail, buy husky.
if you like carcase, buy husky. (last time in hen-coop I found two bird's and hedgehog).....
chirag
Nice dogs.
greekcovers
Amazing dogs, i live the huski and someday i will buy one ! Very Happy
avblue
Your dogs are gorgeous!

I just noticed the names under each picture...were those dogs in the actual movies? Or did you just get their names from the movies?
Marco
Wow!! amazing dogs... I also want pets such as a cat of a dog Sad (my mother doesn't like large pets), so I'm sticked with a goldfish and a sister Laughing
Balcard
avblue wrote:
Your dogs are gorgeous!

I just noticed the names under each picture...were those dogs in the actual movies? Or did you just get their names from the movies?

No. The first name's was invented by me but the second is from breeding.

marco wrote:

Wow!! amazing dogs... I also want pets such as a cat of a dog Sad (my mother doesn't like large pets), so I'm sticked with a goldfish and a sister Laughing

Yes I know what you feel. My mother to was against dog's in house, but I and my brother make a little trick and we say that the first dog stay at home only few day's Smile And when my mother convince to dog we say that he stay with as Smile. So she had no choice.
luxtu
fajnego masz psa, to niesamowite ze ktos pozbtl sie takiego psa wywalajac go pooprostu na ulice Mad
Helios
Cute little wolvies :z
Don't bite me, I'm nice, ok? Razz

You've got so many dogs Smile
Balcard
And some new fotos.

"what's wrong with this fu..... engine."

"hello"
Adut
Huski is the most beautifull dog and smart too.
Blaster
They are really nice looking dogs. I wish i had dogs like that. They are so cool. Maybe someday i will when i am older. Still really nice looking dogs. Very Happy
Vanquish
I luuuurrrve huskys! And lol @ Sara, it's exactly like the Snow Dog's set up with her, all the huskys and the odd dog (which is the same breed as Sara).

PS - I don't mean lol because she was left on the street, i'm on about the setup (you need to watch the film Snow Dogs to know what i'm on about).

Neal
Roald
I wish I had dogs like you, I like dogs but I have none. I wish also that I lived in a country where it snows evryday, I like snow very much! Very Happy
chirag
Aww cute dogs.I too wanna have dogs but mom won't allow. Damn
immortal
WOW, your dogs are so cute I want one.
Matte52
All the dogs where very cute =) what kind of dog is it?

I would like to have one of them too =)

Btw: nice pictures, clean.
skynet
Hehe, it's really yours?? nice...
Where they are from?
Ghost900
Nice looking dogs Very Happy We have 1 dog but it would be nice to have more.

I love Alaskan malamutes and Siberian huskies.
Vashni
Nice set of dogs there. Must be hard to tell whos who with all the red on them.
simp
Nice dogs. But I'ts way too hot where I live for huskies, and especially where I'm going when I die!

:-)
Balcard
Vanquish wrote:
I luuuurrrve huskys! And lol @ Sara, it's exactly like the Snow Dog's set up with her, all the huskys and the odd dog (which is the same breed as Sara).

PS - I don't mean lol because she was left on the street, i'm on about the setup (you need to watch the film Snow Dogs to know what i'm on about).

Neal

I saw this movie Smile And I now what you had on mind. You mistake a dog. You was thinking about Dapple.
tefa_taftaf2010
oooooooh really nice dogs hope i have one like them or two Laughing Laughing Laughing
Yjaxygames
Nice dogs you have there!
mjohnson
nice pics they are cool.
DawningLight
Now they are really gorgeous.
I was lucky enough both to ride in drawn sleds and to visit the most amazing breeding farm for huskies in Lapland when we were over there.
The dogs there were gorgeous too and really sparked a love for them. The puppies were so cute.
It did also show me how much is involve in keeping those dogs, so I have some idea of the work they can be, and am full of admiration for you in keeping such a number.
All that said though, Sarah too looks like a gorgeous dog.
sbel
Really nice dogs. Reminds me of that movie 8 below
abone
they are so cute, i like them Cool
Balcard
sbel wrote:
Really nice dogs. Reminds me of that movie 8 below

Yeah good movie. But in my opinion very sad Sad. Two dogs died - Terible
irinaonline
you have really very wonderfull dogs. i want congratulate you for such beautiful dogs. do you live so in the north or was it winter, when you did this pics?
dickyzin
Can these dogs be kept in warm weather too?
diina7
Stunning dogs!, What breed is Dapple? so adorable