FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Are You Fed Up of People Saying They're Emo?

Twikki
Do You Need a Guide to tell you whats emo and whats not?

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/aroughguidetoemo[/url]

quite a good and imformative find
wumingsden
Twikki wrote:
Do You Need a Guide to tell you whats emo and whats not?

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/aroughguidetoemo[/url]

quite a good and imformative find

WOW, the HateMail is a good idea although the email, and reply, were about different. I'm gathering that it is your site ?
odinstag
YES.

Every time I hear EMO, I wanna break them. What a quivering mass of drown in their own tears, don't know what gender I am, losers.

Get a grip. If you have to act like a total freak to get some attention, do us a favor and get a useful hobby. Like sticking knives in your head.
warallthetm
Lol, thats funny. I'm very suprized tha you got all the real emo bands right!
You wanna swap links??
furtasacra
odinstag wrote:

What a quivering mass of drown in their own tears, don't know what gender I am, losers.

How funny, that is EXACTLY the sort of thing I used to say about whiny, morbid little goth brats.

I resent getting lumped in with these ridiculous "emo" children, I just turned FORTY for god's sake! I was punked out in all black, weird hairdos, piles of silver jewelry and too much eyeliner before most of them were even BORN. I also made fun of little goth girls 15-20 years ago, for imitating the way I dressed.

I've toned it down since then, but I recently had some teenage boy call me emo because I was wearing all black, and I didn't even know what the hell the kid was talking about. I had to look it up.

Excuse me, I feel faint. I'm going to go drink a beer and listen to the Ramones now.