FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Frihs LOTTO Winner Announced !Week 1

TeenZine
It's here! a Chance to win lots of frihs the more that play the more money in the pot please note i will take 10% out of the pot ( 5% for me and 5% for new people {Charity})
You must send me/heady233 a pm with your numbers One of them Hilighted in Green ( the FRID# ) dosent matter the order if ther are 2+ winners they split the pot. I am organizing this whole game the numbers will be picked at random at of a hat. for the first round we are going to try 2 numbers 1-5

Match both numbers and u split the Jack pot with the number of players please read my post below.

The cost at this time is 1.0frihs

Remember that if there are 2 or more people with the same numbers they split the pot. Please do NOT Respond to this form And pm me your numbers as the message ( NOT SEPRATE) or if u want a quick pick im to lazy to do it for u but u can use the script at ????? COMING SOON?????
Sorry i lost the page and im tired tonight. And buy the way since u mite not trust me im asking animal to pick the numbers

Jackpot is at : see aboce frihs$

Example PM
Subject: LOTTO
Donation 1 frihs$
YOU CAN PICK THE SAME NUMBER TWICE

Also please note if there is no winners the prize will be carried to the next week.

Also moderators please do not lock there will be another round starting as soon as winners are announced and there prize awarded
Blaster
How many numbers do we pick? How do you pick the numbers. How do we know if this isn't set up. This isn't secure enough.
TeenZine
Winner will reseve 1 pm from me or heady233 he/she has 72 hours from the time of pm to claim the prize. Out of the kindness of my heart every week i will donate 5 frihs to the pot. Here is a break down of the money for all of you.

A few things to remember

5% gose to new members
90%gose to the pot
5% gose to staff

if there are mulitable winners they will split the pot

if there are no winners the pot gose to the next week

Animal the moderator will pick the numbers NOT ME

You are advised to keep a coppy of the donation as proof

For any reason if there is a problem do to what i have done ( a math mistake or what ever) and u should of reseved it and our moderator staff ( Animal ) says it was my mistake i will pay u the propper reward out of my own frih.
Mr Smith
Please learn to spell =/

Anyway, I feel that even with a moderator pulling numbers out of a hat (or whatever) isn't secure enough. Therefore I'm out.
TeenZine
Mr Smith wrote:
Please learn to spell =/

Anyway, I feel that even with a moderator pulling numbers out of a hat (or whatever) isn't secure enough. Therefore I'm out.
It's ok if u would like i can show u my template where i have everything organized it would need 3 passwords to deleate which i used a random generater to pick cut and coppyed them in which out looking trust me this is secere.
Assiez
I'm in, hey it's only $1, can't hurt eh?

check your pms teen.

and oh btw, it's "goes" Very Happy
dwcnps
I'm in. Need to get as many frih$ as possible. My Numbers are 2 and 5.
TeenZine
It is over 11 as of 7:41 A.M California time. good luck Smile April16
squirrelmaster
im in,
yep im a gambler Wink
Animal
dwcnps wrote:
I'm in. Need to get as many frih$ as possible. My Numbers are 2 and 5.

That was really dumb! Wink PM your numbers to TeenZine.

Just to assure you all, I am picking the numbers. TeenZine will send me a PM when the time is up and I will post the chosen numbers (one number and one "green" number, I believe) in this thread so that you can all see the draw. I will never know who chose what (except dwcnps, who posted his choices on the forum Wink ). If I pick numbers that nobody has... ask TeenZine what happens then because I don't even know!!!

Trust me, I'm not going to be involved in the scamming of anyone here, and if I'm aware that anyone is scamming this thread, I can have them banned.

Good luck all!
squirrelmaster
when is it over?
TeenZine
thanks for the great treat I want to make it CLEAR that 90% gose to the pot 10% is for marketing. I will not scamm you. I have no intrest in this for a monetary gain. ( Im only a math geek using a great template in excell ) On Wendsday this will close to by tickets at 8pm California time you will have reseve a pm conferming your numbers. Then on thursday I take a break and Friday Animal has agreed to anounce numbers. but since the high amount of sales im going to announce a winner today to tommrow!
TeenZine
squirrelmaster wrote:
when is it over?
the last day to buy tickets is this wendsday. How ever the numbers will NOT be announced until Friday ( when ever animal feels like announcing it)
Blaster
So will this be a weekly thing? like every week buying tickets starts like a saterday and it ends on wendsday?
TeenZine
Blaster wrote:
So will this be a weekly thing? like every week buying tickets starts like a saterday and it ends on wendsday?
Correct just like the real lotto !
Blaster
Ok sounds like fun. Lets hope people come to it Very Happy That means more money. I think you should make the numbers between 1 and ten. It gives a more likely chance.
TeenZine
Blaster wrote:
Ok sounds like fun. Lets hope people come to it Very Happy That means more money. I think you should make the numbers between 1 and ten. It gives a more likely chance.
Mabe for next week i only sold about 8 tickets ( pluss i donated somed frih thanks me Very Happy ) and the prolem with 1-10 is there are 100 possible numbers that chances are there will not be a winner at least this way there will be a winner ( proabably) if not it gose to next round. But ud have to buy another ticket Razz i got to go to bed but mabe i do like 1- 7 that way theres only 49 possible answers.
Blaster
1-7 works too. Just somthing that makes more of a chance to get it on your own and make it harder for people to get the same number as you there for sharing the pot meaning less money. Confused
TeenZine
In case your wondering there is a doubble numberalreadly. Would u guys still play if i raised the price next week so there is a bigger pot
Animal
I tell you what... since it's the inaugural draw, I'll personally double the jackpot. On the day of the draw, whatever the jackpot stands at, I'll add the same value again to the pot.

That should put a few smiles on a few faces!
Very Happy
Blaster
Sounds good animal. I wouldn't mind if you raised it to 2 dollars. Can you buy more then one ticket?
TeenZine
Blaster wrote:
Sounds good animal. I wouldn't mind if you raised it to 2 dollars. Can you buy more then one ticket?
Yes just ask squral he bought many !
squirrelmaster
yeah i bought like 5 tickets so far.
i mean if there only 1 FRIH$, 5 tickets is 5 FRIH$ is still cheap

just only donate 1 at a time, so he can keep track of each ticket.
Blaster
You told me the min is 4 on msn. Can this be right? Confused
TeenZine
Blaster wrote:
You told me the min is 4 on msn. Can this be right? Confused
Im sorry I thought i said or ment to say was next week we mite have a maxamum of 4 lotto tickets. But we will raise the price to have a bigger pot and get more numbers. Animal Has just been allowed to pick the numbers as soon as she loggs on. Hopefully shortly Smile I will then announce the winners if u are SURE u are the winner you may make a post but I will have to see how many winners before the final pot is announced with Animals
doubling the pot is a min of 15.90 a person and could be as much as 47.7 frihs ( after Animal a.k.a BEST MODERATOR on frihost doubles it ! ) Good luck every one !

Since Animal has NOt made the decession yet I would like to give u a sample of the pot: ( Before he douples it )
Animal
Ok, the pot has been doubled - Jackpot now stands at 47.7FRIH$.

And now for the numbers (drum-roll please...)

drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

3 and 5

Good luck everyone!
Blaster
WOOOO I WON THE LOTERY!!! at least i think i did. I think i picked 3 and 5. That is what 20 some dollars? Very Happy
Scorpio
Congrats there Blaster.. if you had won it..

Hope to join next time
Assiez
nice, I picked 1 and 3.

This is pretty fun, but I would recommend raising the entrance fee, I mean $3-5 isn't that big of a deal and it would make the pot much much bigger.
Animal
Blaster wrote:
WOOOO I WON THE LOTERY!!!

w00t! Very Happy Congrats Blaster. Still waiting for official confirmation from TeenZine though.

Assiez wrote:
...$3-5 isn't that big of a deal and it would make the pot much much bigger

Awww man! This is going to cost me a fortune!! Wink
Scorpio
Anyway Animal you have a fortune..

You can share it with us less fortunate people... Wink
TeenZine
Correct Blastor Is the ONLY winner so he wins a total of 47.7 frihs$. But your are the ONLY winner congrats. I will start the Next round soon.
TeenZine
scorpio wrote:
Anyway Animal you have a fortune..

You can share it with us less fortunate people... Wink

He alreadly agreed to double the pot cause hes the BEST moderator!
Animal
Ok, topic now closed - look out for the next lotto coming soon to a contests forum near you.

-close-