FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Choose my sig!

Which image should I use for my website link?
55%
 55%  [ 10 ]
33%
 33%  [ 6 ]
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 18

Jamatu
I can't choose one, help me decide!

or 3
Master-
Number 2. Close before Number 1.
Vrythramax
Be creative....change it at will, let users know you are active. Just be creative. Be funny, be serious...it's all up to you.
Jamatu
Vrythramax wrote:
Be creative....change it at will, let users know you are active. Just be creative. Be funny, be serious...it's all up to you.

The Frihost logo has been the same for quite some time now. It's hard to choose between keeping the same logo or having a dynamic image. Some people like change some people are afraid of it, keeping the same image keeps something that people will remember but it can get boring.

So I should refine my question to what image should I use now?
Blaster
I say you use the first one. It looks really nice. If you are putting it as a sig that would look the best. Very Happy

If you wanted you could make it so it would be dynamic. Just don't go over 50kbs
Billwaa
I say number 1, it look better and fit the forum
dz9c
Billwaa wrote:
I say number 1, it look better and fit the forum

I agree with him. Make a transparent background, no?
Vrythramax
Blaster wrote:
I say you use the first one. It looks really nice. If you are putting it as a sig that would look the best. Very Happy

If you wanted you could make it so it would be dynamic. Just don't go over 50kbs

go with blaster said,....he is a top poster so he should know.
Traveller
The first one looks the best for this board, but could you just a little bit darker lettering for the "Feed your mind" part, so it doesn't get lost in the page background.
oneightwo
for this forum, it has to be the first, because the other's just don't fit with the background...
selim06
i think the first one is better for this forum...But i think you can find better ones like mne Very Happy
Nameless
I think the second one looks the best. The darker background stands out more (and more attention = more clicks), and since the text is light it will be easier to read on a dark background. The third one just looks a bit too squashed up since there is space on the left and right sides, but none on the top and bottom.
Rank-1
if the background of the site is clear use the first one, else use the second one Smile
Blaster
He is talking about his signature not his website. He already has one for his website. Confused