FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Linking to Flash Music Players?

Marston
Can we do it?
Animal
Provided that it doesn't cause too high a server load and as long as the music is within our TOS requirements, ie. no copyrighted music unless you have formal written permission or you own the copyright - please ask for permission in the "Request an Account Change" forum before it goes live too.

Other than that, it should be ok.
Marston
Ok, what I'm doing it linking to a purevolume.com flash player. I'm guessing if the music is on their site, it's got to be legal... You know? Like technically, nothing bad is hosted on my space. Confused
Daniel15
This should be fine, as the actual player is not hosted here. You'll need to agree to PureVolume's Terms of Service.
Marston
daniel15 wrote:
You'll need to agree to PureVolume's Terms of Service.
*Wink Wink Nudge Nudge*
Blaster
daniel15 wrote:
This should be fine, as the actual player is not hosted here. You'll need to agree to PureVolume's Terms of Service.
Does the same thing happen for videos hosted on google video. Like if it has music on it?
wumingsden
Blaster wrote:
daniel15 wrote:
Does the same thing happen for videos hosted on google video. Like if it has music on it?

Again, it is not hosted on FriHost. Google Video have to accept the video's first, therefore declining Copyright material.

-locked- to stop spam