FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Depeche Mode: God is still alive!

xrprod
I have been following D.M. for ages, since I was a child, and I've been in all their tours in Spain (where I live). They are becoming old, which is not too good for techno masters as they are, but it seems their quality and strengh in the block is growing with their age.

I just wanted to share with you all my experience with this group. If you have seen them, you know what I am talking about. If you don't... try not to lose next tour in your country as one oportunity to see them can't be payed with money: it's a religious experience!
arch23
so very 80's... but it's great.
they will be in israel this summer (August i think...)
Helios
Yes, they'll be here on August 3rd, 2006.
pierreft
Depeche Mode is a very great group, i like it a lot !!
Scott
I've never actually listened to them before, although I've heard good things. What sort of techno do they do?

alienjones
Bring up the the old ones *g
Gonna see Dave, Andrew and Martin on 15th of July at Leipzig.
This is my 5th concert since 1990 and I just can't get enough Very Happy
Playing the angel is a very complex album, one of the best except Violator to me. I hope the tour will be as good....

I'm taking a ride.... to Leipzig Wink
Boles Roor
I always thought Depeche Mode was Synth/Futurepop, not Techno? Anyways, awesome group, listening to them right now.
Scott
I've actually never really listened to these guys, but I think I'd like them, I like a lot of electronic music. Yeah, they arn't techno really.