FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Your view about agitation in Nepal

saiyeek
7 Party alliance of Nepal has jointly organised an agitation against autocratic monarchy. King took over the charge of the nation on 1st February 2005 and now to move against king's autocracy, all the people are joining in the peaceful agitation. They are defying curfews with at least 3 people shot dead and thousands injured. What do you think Nepal should take the next step to restore democracy. Do you express your solidarity for democratic Nepal??

Take a few glimpse of the people injured and agitation going on.

Images removed. Content possibly not suitable for sensitive members.

I don't know why moderators removed the images but let me tell you if you would like to view the images click here only for insensitive members.
http://www.kantipuronline.com
Indyan
I have extreme hatred for the current king of nepal. He is probably also responsible for the dinner massacare of the royal family.
The only way forward is democracy. The sooner he realises that the better it is. Or else nepal is surely going to experience a civil war - sooner or later.
alkady
Well you got to put ot consideration that he is doing this because of internal problems. This is similar to the Martial Law in which the Military run the show, Except without crossing the line.
Indyan
I disagree. He is doing it as he wants controll and power.

Doing this is only making the public angry and they are supporting the Maoists in larger numbers. Even the public parties are now supporting the Maoists.
saiyeek
I like the way Indyan put up things.
Yes, everyone knows King Gyanendra is responsible for the royal massacre. (let it be informal talk). Yes the agitating parties are also supporting the maoist rebels and they all want constituent assembly to create new constitution. Lets see whats on the way.
Scorpio
alkady wrote:
Well you got to put ot consideration that he is doing this because of internal problems. This is similar to the Martial Law in which the Military run the show, Except without crossing the line.

That is Bollocks.

That guy is a crazy monarch on the loose.
The only internal problem in nepal is within his head.
His son acts the dictator in nepal.
Prince paras is very much feared there because of his cruelty.

They are doing everything to seize command in a machiavellian manner.

The previous king and queen were better, of course, before they were gunned down by a mad cap prince
Indyan
scorpio wrote:
alkady wrote:

The previous king and queen were better, of course, before they were gunned down by a mad cap prince

The reports in Indian news papers seemed to suggest that it was king gyanendra who murdered the royal family rather than the prince.
The protests are getting more and more violent. People are getting killed everyday. All because of an insane King.