FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Save Men and Motors

Pyro Man
ITV have officially announced that on 19th April 2006 they will replace Men & Motors with a 24 hour Quiz Channel on Freeview. Men & Motors is a highly valued channel on the Freeview (DTT) platform and to replace it with a channel which will encourage viewers to call a premium rate number to solve a practically impossible puzzle to win a cash prize has angered many.

Men and Motors MUST be saved, it is the best channel on Freeview, they cant take it away, please sign this petiton

http://www.kickme.to/savemm
Josso
I second this. If there is anyone from the UK here they will back me up most probably. I've signed it and I'm hoping there will be enough signatures to stop them... please sign!
mathiaus
My full support goes to this. I watch all the cop chases late at night when nothing else good is on. Now I can't though and will be forced to do something else or just go to bed Crying or Very sad
Jage
Ok, i 've signed it. Men and motors has some good stuff on it.
Someone should take a serious look at how these quiz channels are blatantly ripping people off.
Subsonic Sound
Agreed. I'm not actually on freeview anymore - we get a cable deal from NTL - but we get both Men & Motors and the Quiz channel through that, and Men & Motors is far far better.

Men & Motors is comically bad all the time, the Quiz channel only becomes comical in conditions of extreme procrastination and sleep deprivation. Of course, being a student, that's pretty much all the time as well. Smile