FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Did you know?

bluedragon
A typical serving of a milk chocolate bar has about as much caffeine as a cup of decaffeinated coffee.

Okay everybody, I say we play a game. The beginning of every post you make in this thread has to be an interesting or random fact, maybe one you know but don't think many others do.

After your fact, you can say anything you want about others' facts or anything else. It may seem lame, but I think this could prove to be fun and educational, plus I need to bring my point count up before my site gets taken down. Smile
Garnet
The Pygmy Shrew is the world's smallest mammal with a total body length of 6 cm or smaller.

I'm actually relieved it isn't more caffein than that, I have to watch how much caffein I take in (put it this way Red Bull beverages would kill me) but I'm a chocolate fiend.
AdamantMonk
Gourmet cat food is healthier than most Fast Food

I think chocolate milk is stronger even than a cup of black coffee
myrevolt
The lungfish can live out of water for three years in a state of suspended animation.

Ok now if only I were a lungfish...suspended animation would be fun Very Happy

Hmmm, chocolate milk. I'll test that! Haha, but I do know that coffee makes me bouncy/hyper. I've drinken pure black coffee as well as the sugar coated stuff they sell at Starbucks, so its worth a test.

I wonder if DARPA is experimenting with the pygmy shrew in their covert spy technology... Rolling Eyes

A chocolate bar. Now I want some candy....
TurkishGamer
On average, every chocolate bar contains at least three insect legs.

Kinda makes you think right before you bite into your favorite chocolate bar.Right? Laughing

I think this is a really good idea but I think it will become too spammy after a while.
tmaneri
Really... As a college student, caffiene is equivilant to air. I probably drink 40oz of soda on daily basis (mainly becuase I dislike the taste of coffee). I never knew chocolate had that much caffiene. That could be why people love chocolate during a break up.
Animal
Sorry guys, but forum games are a no-no.

-close-