FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What super power?

Yantaal
If you could have super power what would you have?
Garnet
I want the ability to locate anything in the world and space. I could help find missing children, bombs, stolen cars... If information is missing I could find that too. If we needed proof of aliens I'd find the evidence wherever it is Very Happy
HDirtwater
It's quite simple actually. I would fly. All the time.
exarkun
Using the force, just like the people in Star Wars. Cool
OtakuBoi
The super power to give people super power, then the entire world would be in chaos ;D
Revvion
The power to have any power i want Very Happy
Yantaal
revvion you greedy fool,you wil go mad wit power.

i thik invisibilty and super speed would be all over me. maybe flight,
icekachu
Flight sounds cool. But I think teleportation is faster. Imagine having zero travelling time.
rightclickscott
Magical Handguns. There's nothing more badass than handguns, and magic ones that never run out of bullets, perfection.
Guyon
Flight would be the most fun

Strength would be the most used.

Invisibility would be the most profitable. Not criminal, but work for intelligence agencies.

Though the one I would pic would be invulnerability to physical and disease.
AdamantMonk
I would have to say like Smarts (think batman/beast) which would give me the ability to keep my cool in any situation, and outhink almost any opponents. Increased muscle density, meaning like being much stronger and faster than I would look. And superpowerful eyesight like able to read a newspaper from a mile away.
Mental2k
The ability to manipulte matter, rightdown to a submolecular level. Basically if you can do tha you can do anything. Like make yourself an HD TV, cause you could just look at how sony make their's, then replicatie it.

Or fly, by making your matter higher than it was.

Or teleport by replicating you matter elsewhere, then dstroy th original, kinda thing.

Ho HUM that's be fun.
dragonflame
I've thought about this already, in case I ever find an old lamp with a genie inside.

one word: Superman.
TeK
Invincibility... I'd be unstoppable!! XD
kazoe
The power over lightning and air (sniggers)

honestly, when i was young i admire storm (x-men) so much. then dungeons and dragons came. I'm the elf user in our group and when anime arrived, well, i got obsessed with a character that incidentally uses lightning.
Vashni
i would like to be able to manipulate energy with my hands. I dont know about you guys, but i just think that would be awesome. you could do so much with that.
TonkPilz
id like to eat any ting whitout geting fat that be a awsom super power Razz dont need any super Strength i got that olready just give me a andrenaline pill and il brake super man in two
Nikkori
Mine is simple... I would like to have a power to read and hear people's mind. Thus, I'd be informed if anyone threatens me, lying to me, and the rest..
rightclickscott
Here's another great one, X-ray vision. The women's shower walls will be impervious to my mighty eye sockets!
shwetanshu
i wud like to be able to see future... this way i can know about my Test Quesions in advance and ... Wink
Guyon
WOW shwetanshu,

Nice idea. That would be a great power. though it might drive you crazy. How many time have you changed your mind until the last minute. So your power would be under constant change, and maybe even clouded.

What about mind reading? Or would that make your crazy hearing what other really think about you? LOL
Saryon
In order which I want most:

1. Being able to teleport to every place in the world.
2. Being invincible
3. Being able to turn invisible whenever you want.

If I could get any of those, I'd be sooooo happy Very Happy
dz9c
exarkun wrote:
Using the force, just like the people in Star Wars. Cool

Hell yea I totally agree. After playing Jedi Knight 2 Jedi Outcast on the pc I definetly would want those powers! Very Happy Laughing Surprised
Rsam
Ability to control time. Rewind, Fastforward, Pause. I think that would be the most useful thing ever.
Keops
Revvion wrote:
The power to have any power i want Very Happy

I loved that, I also wanted this one Very Happy Laughing
TwinkleCarnage
If I had to pick superpowers.....it would have to be like Rogue in X-men (be able to absorb other peoples' powers for a period of time). Then I would never get bored. Oh! and I would also love to have the superpower to point at people and make them orgasam. HAHA! Twisted Evil
rightclickscott
TwinkleCarnage wrote:
Oh! and I would also love to have the superpower to point at people and make them orgasam. HAHA! Twisted Evil

That is simply amazing. Ok, uh, let's see...

Ahh! I want super reading power. That way, I could get through these needlessly long forums alot easier. Or, I could be like that guy at the end of Breakfast of Champions, who went crazy after reading Kilgore Trouts book super fast and started mauling people.
Alein_Atryda_III
There are few superpowers I would like to have, but I can live without them...

Well, but I would like to have nanomashines connected to my mind so I could control them by tought, with connection to internet so I wouldn't have to sit by PC and so it could do some of the stuff Eve from Black cat could Very Happy
rightclickscott
Heh heh, good ol' Perry Bible Fellowship:

That's one hell of a power.
Alpha Dude
My power would be the ability to ascend to super saijin level 10 BILLION!

<DBZ ref>
rightclickscott
Alpha Dude wrote:

<DBZ ref>

Yes, because in an Anime and Comics forum, nobody knows what Dragon Ball Z is. </sarcasm> Seriously, that is probably the most unoriginal things I've ever heard. You need to think about powers that are actually cool, like a person with two swords, one that freezes anything on contact, and another that burns anything is touches. That does seem pretty badass, actually...
Alpha Dude
rightclickscott wrote:
Alpha Dude wrote:

<DBZ ref>

Yes, because in an Anime and Comics forum, nobody knows what Dragon Ball Z is. </sarcasm> Seriously, that is probably the most unoriginal things I've ever heard. You need to think about powers that are actually cool, like a person with two swords, one that freezes anything on contact, and another that burns anything is touches. That does seem pretty badass, actually...

Crikey, did'nt expect do get ripped apart on this.... ok, let me think of another:

The ability to think extremely fast and whenever I encounter some new knowledge I can make all the logical deductions that are possible based on my previous knowledge resulting in a greater increase in knowledge.

Knowledge is power!

<Go easy mate Wink >
WizardOne
If you could choose ANY superpower in the Universe then what about the ability to manipulate the universe in whatever way you wish? Covers most powers except some extremely specific ones perhaps, and it has the added bonus of technically making you god.

A religion based off me sounds like a rather nice thing. All those grunt laborers, hmmm.

WTB!
matttai
regeneration!!! wolvie style
my expectation of this means that i'd probably also be able to live forever?
jasmine
I had always been intrigued by the gift of seeing the future. I would like that power very much. Smile
Boles Roor
I'll have Vectors like Lucy in Elfen Lied. Smile
yukinohime
The ability to think of all possible solutions to any problem and choose the best one out of all of them very quickly, preferably about 30 seconds or less. Then all I would have to do is implement said solution and it would be all good. This would work on just about anything, from homework to relationships to world crisis. hehe

Or the other possibility would be the power to fix anything broken, including machines, wounds, etc. ;p

Just a few random things I thought of that seemed a little different than the usual superpowers that are out there.
ddukki
icekachu wrote:
Flight sounds cool. But I think teleportation is faster. Imagine having zero travelling time.
That's what I was thinking, but ultimately, my power would be the ability to manipulate atomic and subatomic particles; resulting in more or less complete control over the surrounding atmosphere.
Obake
Like most people, there are a bundle of powers I'd like. These are my top few. Or...the ones I'd like most that I can think of at the moment. >>;

1. The power to put myself outside the flow of time, thus neatly solving the whole 'there are not enough hours in the day' issue. I might even get one of my stories finished. O.o;;

2. Tactile telekinesis. In loving memory of a superhero I've not even read yet, and because the idea makes me snorfle. Also because I have Tenacious D's Wonderboy stuck in my head ("How about the power to move you?").

3. I was always a fan of the super-bendy-flexy power, although I clearly have no clue what to call it. Elasticity? I just think there's something inherently cool in being able to bend oneself into random, anatomy-and-physics-defying shapes.
hlavco
I'd like the power of shapeshifting. You know, change my appearance whenever, human or otherwise.
pjv
i want to be like superman Cool
cavey
I would like to be a super genius. Be able to learn what ever I want. Read, sort and store whatever data I want just by touching the media (f.eks. DVDs, books etc).

I also would like to be invisible when I want + I want to fly. Combining these two could be very practical :)

A fun thing too, would be to think of something, and transfer it to paper or a computer. This would be very practical when you think of a webdesign, but just cant get it to look good when you put it on your sketching pad. Also saves you a lot of time if you just transfer your words directly without having to type them with your fingers.

Also I would have the ability to hide these superpowers so I'm not expected to save the world everyday, or do boring jobs.

Also (II) I would like to look super stunning all the time, no matter how tired I am or how much its raining outside.

+ slow down the time when I'm sleeping so that 5 hours with sleep, gives my body 10 hours of rest!
Reiji
I will fly. Thats all I´ve ever wanted, and that´s my reason to become pilot.
Ratman2050
Invisibilty. Then I coud do anything with out being seen.
Hojo
if i could have any power in the world it would be a hard decision. flying would definately be a lot of fun, teleporting would save tons of time when traveling to places, being invincible would be cool, but only if it mean invincible as in not getting hurt. i cant really imagine a life without it ending eventually (not as in getting killed or anything like that, just simply dieing of old age at some point)
rightclickscott
Alpha Dude wrote:
rightclickscott wrote:
Alpha Dude wrote:

<DBZ ref>

Crikey, did'nt expect do get ripped apart on this.... ok, let me think of another:

The ability to think extremely fast and whenever I encounter some new knowledge I can make all the logical deductions that are possible based on my previous knowledge resulting in a greater increase in knowledge.

Knowledge is power!

<Go easy mate Wink >

Don't take it personally, I rip everyone apart.

What would be amazing? Probably the ability to go anywhere at any time to any time like the wormholes in Farscape. Think of it like this, I would stand there, summon a wormhole, and use it to travel to anywhere and any point in time.
quex
God, I love these posts.

I really think I'd enjoy the power to ignore gravity. That would cover flight, walking up walls, sleeping on the ceiling, and invulnerability from standard outcomes when being thrown from somewhere very high to somewhere very low.

It'd also make for some damn fine parkour. Yay!
CMA
Summoning and shapeshifting would be sweet.
And sure, ignoring the effects of gravity would pwn. Cool
Axl Horse
If I have super powers it would be like him:

He has the power to persuade the girls and the most important is to have power to face against the evil by his brain, heart and money. Very Happy
Nintendo
quex wrote:
I really think I'd enjoy the power to ignore gravity. That would cover flight, walking up walls, sleeping on the ceiling, and invulnerability from standard outcomes when being thrown from somewhere very high to somewhere very low.

It'd also make for some damn fine parkour. Yay!

Totally Very Happy. No gravity would be awesome for pulling off any tricks or flips you could think of Smile. i would personally prefer to be able to find any object in the world, so i wouldnt have to look everywhere for my keys Very Happy.
CMA
Nintendo wrote:
Totally Very Happy. No gravity would be awesome for pulling off any tricks or flips you could think of Smile. i would personally prefer to be able to find any object in the world, so i wouldnt have to look everywhere for my keys Very Happy.

Which is why I always leave my keys on the same spot Rolling Eyes
Nintendo
CMA wrote:
Which is why I always leave my keys on the same spot Rolling Eyes

well, keys do have a habit of somehow crawling away Shocked Razz
BHSDKP
Alpha Dude wrote:

<DBZ ref>

Umm,that's nice,but,the world may break when you put your toe on it. Shocked

I'd like too be able to command mother nature! Twisted Evil
Naberius
I'd like to be able to move through time. Not entirely to change things but more to see what actually happened and what is to come.
Mordane
Immortality and / or Time Travel
legendaryduelists
i would like the ability to control time and space, that would be really cool, if i can transport myself to another point in the world or forwading the time when im waiting for something, etc...

Just like the jap guy in the series HEROES.
acellama88
My super power would have to be to unburn pizza. It always sucks when you are with a group of friends, watching a movie or playing some pool, and you put a pizza into the pizza oven. Anyone who has used the box style pizza ovens with the timer will know, you can burn a pizza easily if you don't set it right, and it is even more likely if you don't cook it enough the first time. I would just prefer to have the super power to undo these common mistakes and save people from waiting another 20 minutes.
mansonivan
ability to produce ice power~ like iceman. he is so cool~ hehe
jayrelle
If I have super powers, I would like to control fire and ice!.. I know that probably its impossible to control both of this elemental powers but, its just a wish.. Twisted Evil
vanille
I would be able to turn anime characters into actual RL people! Very Happy
frozenhead
A power that could read people's mind. That sounds more interesting to me. Wink
Dean_The_Great
I probably can't decide between a few power sets:

1.) Invisibility + Intangebility

2.) Super strength + flight

3.) Time manipulation + Teleportation

But if I had to just take one power, I would definitely take SUPREME TELEKINESIS. I'm talking supreme... as in the ability to change things at the molecular level. OH yeah... now that's a power.
Rako
i would love to fly and move things with my mind Very HappySmile
blk3
If only one power is allowed, I can't seem to decide between invisibility or see through visions (not x-ray, coz who wants to see bones anyway). Any of these 2 for obvious reasons (",).
clydejaw
lol if i had a choice of powers, i'd only need powers to slow/stop/speed/travel time and move objects with my mind Very Happy!
nbm0603
Super jump! Then I could do flips everywhere and leap from roof to roof! I'd be an awesome gymnast, maybe even join the circus Laughing

Hm....Another super power I'd want is super strength of course!
I'd be really strong like Tsunade from Naruto, just one punch and I could knock down walls! Very Happy

Yeah, super jump and super strength is the best combination of powers for me!
SpellcasterDX
You know, I've always seen/heard of this question, but I never really thought about it since, well, it's just one of those 'what if's' kinds of questions. But, if I really could have a superpower, well, it'd be either super strength, or the ability to fly. If I could have super strength, well, I could do anything. Almost anything, anyway. And with the ability to fly, it would eliminate the need for riding in a car and I could have fun flying around from place to place and being in the air and seeing everything smaller.
Seiorai
It would be interesting for me to be able to see into a person's feelings, and understand what motivates them to take one action or another.
Would be different from mind reading, as a person's thoughts are private, but merely for me to improve my understanding of the human nature and it's motives.
DjinniFire
The power to do anything! Muhaha, covers every super power known to humans + some.

Power to orb from the power presented in the tv series Charmed, where you can basically call on an object and move it somewhere else or to you and to teleport and such.
koshizoku
I want the power to change trash into trees! (The Law of Ueki) Very Happy
ovg8
Power to delete cause and effect for anything, if you get what that means.... <watashi no kyuseishu sama ref>
Itachi69
My super power would def. have to be super speed as theres a ton of uses for it.xD

I mean really,just think of all the limitless possibilities you would have with super speed 0_0 lol
ato784
The power to change reality and the laws of science (ex: physics, gravity,) reality would allow me to change what people see and the ability to change the laws of science would allow me to fly/do anything I want
amperx
id like to have super speed and manipulation of time, and invisibility too xd

with great powers comes great responsibility lol
DGreatPronKing
For me, I think I want a power to turn all my ideas into reality.
jigoku05
DGreatPronKing wrote:

I know that that's not what you really want haha! Laughing
The power you want to have is invisibility lol so you can sneak into a woman's bathroom! Laughing

For me the power I wan't is to negate everybodyelse's power haha!
DGreatPronKing
jigoku05 wrote:
DGreatPronKing wrote:

The power you want to have is invisibility lol so you can sneak into a woman's bathroom! Laughing

That power would be useless if you are the only person in the world with power ^_^
jigoku05
DGreatPronKing wrote:
jigoku05 wrote:
DGreatPronKing wrote:

That power would be useless if you are the only person in the world with power ^_^

That's the point! see, the purpose of the power I wan't is to make others lose their power making everyone normal. And if nobody has powers to begin with... get my point?
sum12nv
i would want the ability to have any super power i want. that way i can haave any superpowers and as much as i want.
Cheeldash
jigoku05 wrote:

That would be a nice power, another nice one would be the power to pleasure a woman with mind.

Seriously, i'd like to be able to read and manipulate people's mind.
frillaH
Hmm. Tough question... There's a L O T of powers I want, but
to be able to transform to anyone or anything would be awesome.

There is another thing I want to have. Not a super power, but close
to one.

In `Back To The Future 2´, Michael J Fox travels to the future
and buys a book with all the sportresults for the last 50 years.

It would be SUPER to have a book like this to earn some easy
money on betting Smile
QrafTee
I definitely know what powers I'd want; the ability to create, destroy, manipulate, and control all aspects of energy. Since the entire universe is operated on energy... that'd be pretty useful.
amperx
invisibility yeah!! and teleportation! cause you can go anywhere you want Very Happy
NutzuEngineer
Definetly Kamehameha! Best superpower ever ! those that wached DBZ know exactly what i'm talking about! Of course flying would be nice but I wouldn't trade Kamehameha for any other superpower that wou could think of! Solar flare could be a good one as well or Galic gun! Cheers!
Chellesei
I want to have a book of magic spells. Smile And in that book, all powers are there. So when I want to do something, I'll just have to pronounce the spell and then I can do get whatever I want. Very Happy
Apoindie
I like to be invisible and can teleport anywhere in the universe. ^_^
That'd be cool.
pauline5765
I want to have the power to read people's minds. Very Happy
Iceaxe0410
I would say the power that I'd want is the ability to morph into anything and take on any powers like Morph or Mystique. The ability to change into anyone and take on their powers covers pretty much any power.
hflorin
hmm, lets see.
I would like to have super speed (like DBZ sayans - even more), super strong body/punch/kicks (like HULK), fly ability (like SUPERMAN), some kind of super powers from my body (like rasengan, resenshuriken from naruto, but with out that hand sign and ninja stuff) and i dont know what else Very Happy
albiemer
Yantaal wrote:
If you could have super power what would you have?

Hold up a bank to have a lot of money"
albiemer
pauline5765 wrote:
I want to have the power to read people's minds. Very Happy

yeah right right i want also to have power like you want to have"
albiemer
frozenhead wrote:
A power that could read people's mind. That sounds more interesting to me. Wink

ohhhhhh really
Lishmares
The best power is the ultimate technique of the sharingan of Madara in the Naruto series. With this power you can do whatever you want, teleport, create stuff, live forever etc YOU decide. You just can't have more than this lol
darthrevan
Maybe I would choose to fly, or be super strong. I am not sure which I would prefer Smile
Lishmares
I think every powers would be really cool anyways lol.
Radar
I think my answer to this changes every few months.

So I'd need something to take that into account. Really, the idea of having one superpower seems to kind of box you in to a specific lifestyle. Interesting to think about it as a career choice than a calling.
Peterssidan
It would be quite cool to be able to freeze time and still be able to walk around.

Immortality with suicide feature could also be something.

To save the planet from the Humans it would be useful to be able to create (and cure) diseases with high precision.
descent_of_man
There is a company that makes cool charts of things, and they have one that groups and displays all superpowers from the comic realm. It's pretty interesting. I found it through a blog I follow a few days ago.
http://popchartlab.com/products/the-illustrious-omnibus-of-superpowers-2
descent_of_man
And I'm pretty sure I would want to have crazy healing powers. I think I was influenced heavily by Wolverine growing up as well as Lobo, the interterrestrial bounty hunter.
GuidanceReader
Lishmares wrote:
The best power is the ultimate technique of the sharingan of Madara in the Naruto series. With this power you can do whatever you want, teleport, create stuff, live forever etc YOU decide. You just can't have more than this lol

^^This^^

I'd love to be able to do whatever I want. Given that I couldn't do that, I'd like telepathy probably. Or teleportation.
carpim4
If I had to choose a power, I would choose super speed would a life without delays xD
Sylin
acellama88 wrote:
My super power would have to be to unburn pizza.

rofl, I love this thread Laughing

I like playing around with abstract powers like turning imagination into reality. It will be highly dangerous though. What if I have this ability, and it grows into something more powerful? What if I now automatically uses it the moment I think of something? What if I no longer possess the ability to control it and thus I will cease to exist the very moment I start thinking that this world would be better off without me, say? No wielder of this ability would survive adolescence then.
Now you suddenly come across this full-grown day-dreamy looking man using this ability and wonder why he failed to bring chaos to himself or even exploit the potential of the power he possesses. Would it turns out to be that the man is mentally ill and is incapable of certain pattern of thoughts that would otherwise eliminate himself from existence by this power?
I love this sort of plot :q

What if I have the ability to manipulate people's trust?! Would I end up being a stagnant character suffering constant episodes of depression from having unintentionally 'removed' all the 'trusts' that I have/ or ever will have towards anyone, and including my very own self? Will anyone ever believe in me knowing the power that I possess might be wholly responsible for creating the friendship that we have? Will they even have the ability left to doubt me in the first place?!!

These are rather too dark for my taste though, I will personally probably go with something fun like water-bending or an all-knowing kinda power.
bogisha
I would like to 'hear' people's thoughts, like telepathy or something, and when someone think something bad about me i bitchslap him and say 'I hear you!'
Arrogant
power to bend space and time