FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

NFS Most Wanted

rajhank
Hi everyone,

I have played NFS:Most Wanted and defeated the blacklist no.1 RAZOR. It's a cool game I know.

But recently I saw NFS : Most Wanted Black edition.

What is this black edition.

Is it the same game or something with extra content.

What are the compatibility problems with it.

What's ur opinion about Most Wanted.?
Sebaci
Most Wanted is good game, but climate and music is not so good as in NFS Underground 2. The graphics are not good (horrible bloom effects on the road, it's not natural), but I think it's better than Underground 2 because here's police at last.
AdamantMonk
That's because it was constructed for 360. All the jaggies and stuff you see on any other console is an effect of them trying to make it work and still have everything going on. But it is beautiful on 360.

Black Edition doesn't have a new ending, or any new extras, I believe it just has a supplementary DVD. I'm not sure about this though, so you may want to look into it elsewhere.
dz9c
Maybe you can try GameSpot? http://www.gamespot.com Havent been there in a while but they might have your answer.
matti90
NFS MW this is really good game, i play this game, and im very happy, invited to the game Very Happy
yooksauce
test
sangharsha
I m not much of a gamer. But like a kid i m fond of NFS2. It's interesting to play and now i have the cracks and some codes which give me some interesing cars to drive.

My fav is McLauren. Its interestingly fast. and the track is Snow path in Nepal.
Its tough and fun to run.

anyway, u guys might be surprised!

anyone there who plays nfs2?

Btw, just yesterday i played Midtown Madness. It was a fun too.

Share some views if u have.
djpupeikis
nfs mw is not very good game. but some racers like it. I think more and more players prefer for older games , nfs2 or nfs Hot Pursuit
huggur07
nfs mw is very good game.
deaddice
NFS MW is a very good game, good graphics on the XBox i dont know about the computer version because i dont have a good video card only 16MB or 32MB at most, but im going to try it at my work on the store owners custom built Demon Case 256MB ATI Video Card 2 gigs of ram, Intel Pentium 4 3.0GHz Processer w/ Hyper threading.
julianmollema
The difference between normal an black edition is simple.

Black edition has extra's like new cars, new racetracks etc

when you have it on your pc you can get black edition free on the internet

but ps2, Xbox, gamecube, 360 you have to buy B.E
jogaredi
Need For Speed Most Wanted have the best graphics.
Sebaci
jogaredi wrote:
Need For Speed Most Wanted have the best graphics.

buahaha, rather the worst Laughing Laughing It has poor HDR, poor textures, everything is poor. Have you ever seen F.E.A.R. Question Chronicles of Riddick Question
selim06
i don't like NFS series i was like but the last series i don't like because they do samething but they announce new thing...
benji2
its awesome but i got stuck at no.6 cos i cant make the bounty without getting arrested
darkeagle
NFSMW is the best car game for me.

But when I played this game for the first time, I was angry.
Because my BMW M3 GTR was broken Evil or Very Mad
eempie
in the beginning it was fun but after a while i got bored because it was all the same
and I really dislike the new way of tuning without the probability of changing backlight and all other details
and I don't like the racing in daylight It just takes away the underground effect
sugarbox
Need for spped Most wanted is good game.
i like cars in game

black edition i download from internet.
have more item and cars.
Greeny
My bro got the game for the xbox 360 and the graphics and game play is one of the best i have ever seen.

nice cars, cool music, and old bill are crazy on it....Very Happy

I want it for my PC now Very Happy
TonkPilz
its a good game but i hate the blooming efx i simply dont get it its 1 of the most iritating tings in the world bha luckkly u can disapel em
Sebaci
TonkPilz wrote:
its a good game but i hate the blooming efx i simply dont get it its 1 of the most iritating tings in the world bha luckkly u can disapel em

I'm glad that somebody noticed that this stupid bloom effect is bad. The worst thing is a very bright light in a tunnel. The quality of HDR is worst than all other games
bophamet
THERE IS A NEW GAME FOR HALFLIFE 2 DUE OUT JUNE THE 1 06, ITS ABOUT THE AFTERMATH OF CITY 17, LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS, ANYONE ELSE KEEN TO GET THIS. Wink
bophamet
ONE OF THE BEST GAMES I HAVE PLAYED IS SYSTEM SHOCK 2, ITS VERY OLD NOW BUT IS STILL ONE OF THE SCARIEST GAMES AROUND.
ANYONE KNOW IF THE IS A FIX THAT ENABLES ONE TO PLAY IT ON WINDOWS XP. Razz
bophamet
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THERE IS A WEBSITE WHERE YOU CAN GET NEW MODELS FOR SPACE HULK, TO MAKE THE HI RES, LIKE SOME OF THE SITES THAT HAVE MADE HI RES MDLS, FOR THE ORIGINAL DOOM GAMES, IF SO PLEASE POT THE LINK ON THE FORUM CHEERS. Cool Cool
Sebaci
bophamet - your posts are offtopics. Dont write everything in big letters. Couldn't you write these three posts in one post? Have space hulk, episode one and system shock 2 anything to do with NFS: Most Wanted? I don't think so. You're messing here

BTW: Does anybody know if EA is making new NFS?
VATRUSHKiN
Good game, but it would be excellent, if developers have entered damages of machines Idea I mean realistic damages, not script damages
Sebaci
VATRUSHKiN wrote:
Good game, but it would be excellent, if developers have entered damages of machines Idea I mean realistic damages, not script damages

The physics would have to better. With AGEIA PhysX and Novodex implementation in game the damages would look excellent Wink
win66
rajhank wrote:
Hi everyone,

I have played NFS:Most Wanted and defeated the blacklist no.1 RAZOR. It's a cool game I know.

But recently I saw NFS : Most Wanted Black edition.

What is this black edition.

Is it the same game or something with extra content.

What are the compatibility problems with it.

What's ur opinion about Most Wanted.?

Most Wanted good game... You sould try it..
eddy
i finish the game it cool game btw i played on Black Edition
Jumba
eddy wrote:
i finish the game it cool game btw i played on Black Edition

Yea, I have it too, its fun but I dont like online though, but offline its okay Smile
j0zman
What's the difference between the normal and Black edition?
I believe it's more cars or something?

I sure hope EA releases another cool racing game like this. This game rocked!
pokethamage
black edition got the cool DVD thing that the original version dont got...and a black-edition only challenge race...AND 2 unique cars...& "8 pre-tuned cars"...although i never see the bonus cars anywhere...

this game is so friggin hard without cheats....when dealing with police...every corner i turn there's one waiting on me...and i get busted so quickly...
jarcelao
I have this game and still haven't finished it. I think I was at blacklist#7 when i stopped playing it. Got bored and played another game. It's good, but not as good as NFS Underground 2. Very Happy
pokethamage
jarcelao wrote:
I have this game and still haven't finished it. I think I was at blacklist#7 when i stopped playing it. Got bored and played another game. It's good, but not as good as NFS Underground 2. Very Happy

my feelings exactly...NFSU2 lets you tweak your car's appearance more than MW...and the police is so friggin hard...they should've provided an option to let you turn off the police regardless to what the title of the game is...some of us just dont like to be on the wrong side of the law...Wink
SGbilder
I love the NFS game, Underground 2 is pretty good but Most wanted is definitely better!
So fun to race the cops...