FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Firefox vs Opera

What browser do you think is better?
Mozilla Firefox
83%
 83%  [ 5 ]
Opera
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

randomaccess
Now what do you think is better. And a note for "Animal" We are discussing about just two browsers specifically! So please leave us in peace with these two browsers alone and stop trying to lead us to the stickings. I have no intention of being rude. But...
ibix
Opera is better (more safety and faster) …but firefox is more compatible (sites works better in fox) so I ‘m using both of them
Animal
randomaccess wrote:
Now what do you think is better. And a note for "Animal" We are discussing about just two browsers specifically! So please leave us in peace with these two browsers alone and stop trying to lead us to the stickings.

If I already closed one of your threads with exactly the same content, what do you think I'm going to do this time?

If you want to discuss your favourite browser, please use the official thread which also happens to be a sticky. In that thread, lots of people have been discussing both Firefox and Opera - I'm sure there will be nothing new added here, so this thread is pointless. If you do have something new to add, add it in the Official Topic.

In future, if you believe a topic has been closed unnecessarily, PM a moderator and request that it is reopened. Do not spam the forum by creating yet more useless threads. And do not create another new thread on the same subject.

randomaccess wrote:
I have no intention of being rude. But...

Sure you don't. Rolling Eyes

-close-