FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Loans?

dz9c
Kind of a dumb idea but I would like it. Im sure you guys can give like one account a bunch of FRIH$ and have it so people can take out loans and pay them back within a certain time or you lose points or you lose your privledge of taking out anymore loans etc etc. Maybe?
Blaster
It would be tooo much work and would be really hard to find out who took a loan and who didn't and all of that. It just would be really hard to keep track of.
bladesage
dz9c wrote:
Kind of a dumb idea but I would like it. Im sure you guys can give like one account a bunch of FRIH$ and have it so people can take out loans and pay them back within a certain time or you lose points or you lose your privledge of taking out anymore loans etc etc. Maybe?

I think that's a fairly nice idea, but too many people would abuse it. It would probably increase responsibility, and that's pretty cool.
dz9c
I was thinking about it in case one of these days like 20 people try my contest and I have this thing with money where Im so generous and I give at least 5 FRIH$ to everyone. Thats only for certain rounds though. But ya your right I guess it would be a lot of work. Confused
Animal
I don't see the point in loans to be honest. If you post regularly, you shouldn't need them. If you run contests and promise to give away more FRIH$ than you have... well, that's just silly.
billybob
I agree with Animal atm but when the shop and the bidding contest for the directory starts then they may be a need for this, bt if your a trustworthy user other users may give you frih's and trust you to give them back...
n0obie4life
Sorry, but we won't be coming up with a "Loans" system.

Great suggestion, doh.

-close-