FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Screenshot Program

Which screenshot program do u prefer/like/own?
Fullshot
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
SnagIt
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 3

dz9c
The best two that I know are Fullshot and SnagIt. I prefer SnagIt because of the video extras its got. What do u like?
photon
i use snagit, but somehow prefer screenhunter. does not support video or frame capture, but it suites my needs. and moreover its free!! Smile
izcool
Microsoft Paint - very simple and effective program for all of my screenshot needs.

Just press the Print Screen / SysRq button on your keyboard (the screen is put into your clipboard). Open up Paint and paste, then save. DONE. That's all I need. Very Happy

- Mike.
Zyrobot
I use this very Easy

its Free version give download links is Legal ?
ocalhoun
Just use the 'print screen' button!
Here's a nice tip for you press <alt>+<print screen> and you will capture just the active window.
dz9c
lol I know those techniques but I looked for a program that could take pictures of VIDEO because that comes in handy for me. But whatever works for you lol
Josso
I went through a lot of screenshot programs and never found any of them particually useful. I just use paint and print screen now... some new games support print screen automatic saving aswell (a lot are going that way now).
squirrelmaster
i use fraps for directX screenshots, but mainly use the video capture.
Indyan
I havent used Fullshot. But i use snagit regularly for taking screenshots etc.
Zyrobot wht soft did u use for recording that tut ?
Wink allows you to record in flash format but not gif.
Guyon
I have used snagit very successfully except for web video.

For work we get a lot of broadcast web video that is JAVA based. I can not seem to be able to capture that. I( want it captured as back-up for job security. When I capture with Snagit all I get is a black rectangle where the video was.

Has anyone been able to capture a Java web broadcasts?
Guyon
I just ran a mini-test and FRAPS may do exactly what I need. I will have do try the real-thing next meeting but it seem that FRAPS up video that Snag-it can not come close to grabbing.

Snag it has many nice features so I am y be keeping both for a while, but this thread may have been a real break through for me.

Thanks