FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Opinions needed!

zjosie729
At school, there is a boy a month younger than me. He has a very strong crush on me, and I think he is kinda cute. He tells lies to me, and in Orchestra, he asks to sit near me. I get soooooooooo annoyed by it. He also has kind of a crush on my second best friend, which just annoys her. Of course, I will never go out with him and I will never show him that I think he is cute. I tell everyone that I hate him. It isn't my way of getting to him, it's just... This is too much for me.
What do you think?
Yazz
What the hell do you mean "what do you think"?

Think of WHAT? He's a lying, annoying kid and you don't like him, so you tell people around you the truth and say you hate him. Ok, and?

Him being cute has no significance to this anyways. Without that in the equation (as you wanting to date him purely on shallow grounds because he's cute) there is nothing to think about.
HoboPelican
Yazz wrote:
What the hell do you mean "what do you think"?

Think of WHAT? He's a lying, annoying kid and you don't like him, so you tell people around you the truth and say you hate him. Ok, and?

Him being cute has no significance to this anyways. Without that in the equation (as you wanting to date him purely on shallow grounds because he's cute) there is nothing to think about.

dang, Yazz, tell us what you really think Laughing
I think I tend to agree, but I get the idea that maybe she really likes him and is looking for input. Am I right , Zjosie?

If so, I have to paraphrase Yazz a bit. He's shallow and annnoying. What's to like?
Yazz
HoboPelican wrote:

dang, Yazz, tell us what you really think Laughing
I think I tend to agree, but I get the idea that maybe she really likes him and is looking for input. Am I right , Zjosie?

If so, I have to paraphrase Yazz a bit. He's shallow and annnoying. What's to like?

>.> K... I was a bit strong there, lol. But yeah, my point in this matter is that there is no point. I first assumed that she likes him more than she lets on, and she's trying to fight against it by telling everyone else that she hates him, which would then (in her mind) make it more real. But I'm not sure.
ReadyFamily
People who lie can never be trusted, unfortunately every person on this planet has lied at least once in their life time. Anyone who says different...is of course lying!
darrenpaul
I would say he lies, because he is trying to impress you, I would also say he is annoying cos he is nervous of being around you, I would also say he does not like your friend, he is doing that for a number of reasons

1)To make you feel that he is not crowding you, and your not the only thing on his mind

2)To be-friend, you mate and try and find out info about you.

Ok so he may be annoying, but let him down gently if you don't like him, offer to be his friend, don't just hurt his feeling's cos that does not work for anyone, you feel bad, and he feels worse.SeeSee this as a compliment just don't hurt his feelings cos you can't reciprocate his feelings.
fufu1983
yes, quite right
tolgaozbek
"He also has kind of a crush on my second best friend, which just annoys her"

How could you possibly think to date with a guy like this? Can't you see his real intention? I would say it here but most probably that word is not allowed here;)

Just make sure that that guy doesn't drink much and lie to you EVER!
Cheers Rolling Eyes
Caesar_
well if i were you... i would play with this guy... i see that he has the same intentions from what you say... anyway... if it is not in your caracther to play with people... i think that you should ignore him... no mather how cute he is... you could get into worse things other then being annoyed... you can get blind over his cuteness... and suffer... so...

there are millions of good and cute guys arround... get one that could please you...
bluefossil
good girls like bad boys. The more he acts bad (telling you lies), the more you will like him. Scientist proved it that the X-chromosome contain a gene that makes girls attracted to bad boys.
anthonygerbils
well me being a lad i know that some boys annoy girls not through there own fault as many boys get so nervous they will do anything to get you including lie, and p**s you off but just talk to him and ask HIM why he is doing it.
pcrecord
why not be honest with him... Just say that if he was a nice guy, you might be interesting for you. Tell him that by being a like that, he mess a the chances he gets...