FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Make my Slogon

TeenZine
I need a slogon for my site www.teenzine.tk ( moving to www.teenzine.frih.net ) i need help picking a slogon must be
MUST BE
Original ( no other sites )
Fun ( exciting)
I think thats it
dz9c
-nevermind-
Traveller
How about, "The zine on the scene for the teen"?
TeenZine
to much rhyme creative though im sending u 1 frih for trying
Assiez
Making the best of our teenage years

By teens, for teens

a virtual hangout for teens
Traveller
TeenZine wrote:

LOL! Thanks! That was really just the first thing that came to mind when I saw your request and name. Have you any other parameters?

If the site is being run by teens, as one suggestion implies, you could say something like, "We understand teens because we areteens."
TeenZine
Traveller wrote:
TeenZine wrote:

LOL! Thanks! That was really just the first thing that came to mind when I saw your request and name. Have you any other parameters?

If the site is being run by teens, as one suggestion implies, you could say something like, "We understand teens because we areteens."
I like you point just dosent have what im looking for and know we techincally have some staff not teens ( we did not use to at our old adress it's just im still learning html coding.
RaMo
TeenZine, FoR TeEnS, MaDe By TeEnS.
RaMo
TeenZine, We UnDeRsTaNd TeEnS, Coz We ArE TeEnS !
TeenZine
RaMo

You are disquilified for PoStINg in werieD CapS that bugs me. ANd from now on please only one slogon per a post
RaMo
oh, That i thought it would look COOL since it's a teen site. You wouldn't want it all simple and plain. You would want it Cool and Funky, I know how? Im A Teen. Very Happy
megastar
1.DRINK WINE.....VISIT TEENZINE Laughing

2.TEENS ARE TEENS Smile

T- TEENS
E-ENTHUSIASM
E-ENERGY
N-NEED
Z-ZEAL
I-INNOVATION
N-NEVER
E-ENDING

Twisted Evil