FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Help with NOD32 AV..

Da Rossa
Am I stupid? I just don't know how to delete/clean the viruses found in a scan. Look these 2 images:
What to do next?
Please do not laugh Cool

Animal
Did you try clicking the "Clean" button at the bottom of the screen?
Da Rossa
Come on, stupidness has levels!! Very Happy Of course I tried the "clean" button, but it seemed to restart a scan, beginning from non-suspect files. In a further scan the same 15 viruses stood there. And there seem not to have other options Sad
Thanks Animal!
driftingfe3s
It says on the log that some of the infected files is in use and the others 'could' be infected by a virus. The virus scanner wants you to send those infected files to sample@nod32.com so they could examine them.

As for the infected ones that are in use, try booting in safemode then running NOD32 again.
Da Rossa
Thanks u all... actually I was indeed stupid. I now installed version 2.5 of NOD, then the buttons are clear: Scan only and Scan & Clean. Therefore, I was only scanning the pc, not cleaning. I thought that I should scan then clean.

Now, the problem is that I set a scan to start and leave the pc scanning. After hours, when I come back, I see a message that a threat was found, and he stops everything just to prompt me for an action. THEN the scan goes on.
I've set the application to automatic clean the threats, if not possible, delete or leave, but is still stops to ask me.
Are there solutions?
Thanks.
samielx3x
click clean you idiot lol
icedrakon
Upgrade your antivirus to nod32 2.7 Believe me it is important becouse only the new version can detect the hidden viruses....