FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Hangout

viperbattlefield
my site is the hangout. i'm actually trying to get points now so i can stop using geocities for frihost. w00t!
Whong
I must say that it is a pretty cool looking site Laughing
I like the way you made it into a compact, nice looking site! Hope you get it to frihost. It's great! Laughing

Overall: A great looking site with nice games and stuff, a nice place to hangout when you've got free time! Very Happy Laughing 9.1/10 Laughing

Keep up the good work viperbattlefield! Wink Idea Exclamation
djcaution
I agree, not a bad site, easy to navigate menu that's always there, not shabby! a good start
viperbattlefield
feedback anyone? Very Happy need some hints on how to improve
Dustin
your talking about
http://www.hangout.co.nr/
that site right ^^^^^^

I like the color you used for the header, green is alwase a good one to use and silver is alwase good with any color. I really thing that your site needs to add a navigation system where the links change color when you scroll over them. That would make a very big difference
viperbattlefield
yeah the nav buttons? like real buttons? like when you hover over it gets "bigger" and when you click it, it pushs "in"? dont know how Laughing
Dark-Tech
Nice i liked it
tony
viperbattlefield wrote:
yeah the nav buttons? like real buttons? like when you hover over it gets "bigger" and when you click it, it pushs "in"? dont know how Laughing

php does buttons well. google around for php-generated images. you can use javascript to make the images change onClick.
Blaster
It looks good. I would look better with out ads. They really don't make it look nice. The forums would be better if they where on the forum too. Is that a php forum? It doesn't look like anything I have ever seen.
{name here}
Blaster wrote:
It looks good. I would look better with out ads. They really don't make it look nice. The forums would be better if they where on the forum too. Is that a php forum? It doesn't look like anything I have ever seen.

That forum looked similar to YaBB for a sec till I realized that it isn't CGI based. It's probably a custom forum...
viperbattlefield
Quote:
The forums would be better if they where on the forum too

what?

oh yeah the ads, lol, i'm waiting till i can get my frihost account so i can get off those geocities ads Very Happy
smart19
no ads maybe better

but actually i cannot see any other thing

only the black bg
joshua_erceg
Aargh the adds kill it XD
Good Luck getting into Frihost! Very Happy
viperbattlefield
Quote:
but actually i cannot see any other thing

only the black bg

you cant exit outta the ads before the page loads.

i cant wait till wednesday(day i can actually get my site on frihost Very Happy
otaku
It's an awesome theme and some pretty great content. But I think the ads really kill your site. Hopefully when you get it frihost it'll help. Because the ads are pretty distracting.
Hope this helped Very Happy.
viperbattlefield
hey everyone, i need some more navigation. the ones i have now are just basic. any ideas?