FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Weird phpbb problem

Naif
hi guys. I am having a weird problem with a forum I am running since the day I got my domain name. I am unable to open the administration panel. I am getting the "HTTP 404 The page cannot be found" error. Does this have something to do with the new domain name I am using or is it just a coincidence that this problem has started happening since I got the domain? Do you think this maybe a problem relating to my connection? It cannot be a problem related to my PC because I just reformatted it. If anyone is aware of this problem or how to get past it, please reply. I already tried posting this question on the forum from where I got the domain name but I didnt get any helpful replies.
Bondings
The problem is that with most forums only one domain can be configured for a forum in the settings, the other will not work. However, you shouldn't get a 404.

Could you maybe be a bit more specific (url's)? (You can always pm them to me if you don't want them to be shown on this forum.)
Naif
Hi bondings. Thanks alot for replying me. I am private messaging you the user name and password of the forum.