FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

festivals and customs

mying
when it comes to celebrating festivals, hong kong is a wonderful place, don't you think so ??? you know why i got that ideal.. this is coz since hong kong has a mixed culture of the east and west , we celebrate festivals of both cultures... so if festivals coming .. better celebrate at hong kong ... Laughing
Vrythramax
I have never been there, but I hear it is a beautful place full of sights, sounds, and colors. In comparison to alot of places in the world it doesn't sound bad to me. Smile
mying
if you even go there... you should has a time for go there see how beautiful of there... Smile
Vrythramax
I don't travel much due to fanily, and work...but your place of eresidnce sounds very interesting....Care to put me and my family up for the festival? (joking of course)
7gts-scout
mying wrote:
when it comes to celebrating festivals, hong kong is a wonderful place, don't you think so ??? you know why i got that ideal.. this is coz since hong kong has a mixed culture of the east and west , we celebrate festivals of both cultures... so if festivals coming .. better celebrate at hong kong ... Laughing

we malaysians have mixed races and cultures too... Laughing
And yea...hong kong's wonderful place...i've been there when i was young.. Twisted Evil