FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Have a newsletter!

ammo
I think you should have a newletter, A mass email will bring alot of people back to your forums. Could greatly increase the activity here, but it may take a long while with 15k members to email them all.
- Dan
billybob
I will b a hell of a task for the server but might be an idea you could also get one user per week to write a usfull article about website advice ie "how to optimize google ads" or somthing of the sort, this will get users more involved in frihost therefore keep coming back and posting...maybe Confused
Blaster
It would be easy he would just have to send a mass email from the acp. It isn't hard at all.

I don't know about the idea. Some of those ideas are really hard to deal with for the people that don't want them. It would make work that isn't needed.
Marston
Blaster wrote:
It would be easy he would just have to send a mass email from the acp. It isn't hard at all.
It's server-intensive though. Esepcially with the number of Members FriHost has.
n0obie4life
Marston wrote:
Blaster wrote:
It's server-intensive though. Esepcially with the number of Members FriHost has.

Opt-in, and out. Mailing lists are spam sometimes unless permitted by the person we're sending to.
billybob
n0obie4life wrote:
Marston wrote:
Blaster wrote:

Opt-in, and out. Mailing lists are spam sometimes unless permitted by the person we're sending to.

yeah i agree if there were to be one there must be an option (maybe in the accounts page) to opt in or out of the mailing list