FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Free your mind and relax...

stevehart
If your are flooding with problems and feel confused, you can free your mind and relax by visiting Vision of new forums and check out "Free your mind and relax" forum where you can find a unique pictures and landscape that can inspire your imagination alongside some relaxing music to give you the pure mood of concentrating and thinking....
7gts-scout
the design for the forum is not themed to "Free your mind and relax"..but yea..i like your design... Laughing Cool keep it up and put more effort on the site... Wink
stevehart
Thank you for checking, do check out "free your mind and relax" forum it has a great things, by the way I am a moderator there and I will try to bring it up, put please support us....
joshua_erceg
7gts-scout wrote:
the design for the forum is not themed to "Free your mind and relax"..but yea..i like your design... Laughing Cool keep it up and put more effort on the site... Wink

Yeah I agree.
But I do like the layout - it's just not well suited to your site ^^
stevehart
Thanks for all your notes here, but if you please can support us in our forum as we got many interesting things to offer, and we are seeking new moderator for our forums that can supports the forum and spread it around, please register and ask what you want and we will try to give to you as we can, please support, if you want to be a moderator in the forum ask the admin at motazk@gmail.com
with regards,
Steve Hart
stevehart
Check out Vision of New new design now.....