FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Sony Play Station 3 - Release Date ???

rajhank
Anybody knows when PS 3 will be officially launched.

I am dying to get it.

BTW, how much it will cost.

In my opinion, it will be around $500.

Very Happy
madsencarl
September '06, I think.
Insanity
I want to see when the next-gen consoles start rising to $1000 when they come out... let's see who will buy them then...
xorcist
Insanity wrote:
I want to see when the next-gen consoles start rising to $1000 when they come out... let's see who will buy them then...

People would always buy them especially those rich people, But that's true there's getting to expensive and people would stop buying them.
TeenZine
rajhank wrote:

I am dying to get it.

BTW, how much it will cost.

In my opinion, it will be around $500.

Very Happy

Latter do day i can find out i know some one who works for Playstation as a game tester p,s he said the system it self sucks compaitred to a xbox 360
benji2
no because if u htink about it they can make it so the playstation is a dvd,music and video player (2 of which it already is) and they can make it pretty much into a computer. so u cud just buy the playstation and wont need to buy a dvd,video or stereo so u save money that way therefore it aint costin u anymore really.
dz9c
Insanity wrote:

If it was 1k it must a pretty damn good system...
Scaramanga
rajhank wrote:

You know, if you guys would READ the official PS3 thread that's stickied, you'd see that it's already been discussed. The PS3 is set for worldwide release in November. AS for cost, SONY hasn't released that information yet, although quite a few industry analysts have said the system probably costs in the neighborhood of $800-900 per unit, especially with the BD drive, which is one of the factors really driving up the price.
benji2
500 bux
gh0stface
Please look at stickies and use the search function next time.

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-23640.html

-Locked-