FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

15, 000 LAYER PHOTOSHOP FILE

jayandsilo
The artist claims it took him eleven months (2000 hours) to do this, the attention to detail is completely amazing. I will post a few of the photos below, and here is the link.

http://www.bertmonroy.com/fineart/text/fineart_damen.htm

Pikokola
What the..... It's really made by Photoshop??? Sure though, I just get bored sitting in front of my Pc to "play" with photoshop for 20~30 minutes and it's 2000 hour ??? If it's me, it must be done for about 11 Years Smile)
[FuN]goku
woah!!!! photoshop??? i gotta learn from this guy
ammo
Thats pretty cool, I feel he has too much time on his hands tho.
oneightwo
wow...that's just...wow. Shocked Shocked Shocked
meet in rio
Wow wow wow.

Although I'm not sure whether I want to admire or ridicule him for spending 2000 hours on Photoshop for a picture of a train... Rolling Eyes
CWFwrestling
That's incredible, but it looks like it was made with Poser or 3DS.
benji2
lmao at the post above me.

tis amazing but kinda sad dont u think?
loserk
thats cool and really amazing...
xorcist
Wow that looks nice and has alot of details in it. It really doesnt look like he did it in photoshop it just looks like he took a picture of it. But he must have alot of free time to put all of that detail in ever single part.
HardBeats
Wow thats really ****** great i wish i could do a thing like that with photoshop i only can makes websites with it Crying or Very sad
Garnet
The train tracks etc I thought was a photo for sure, but the other one still has a fake look to it. This guy has come as close as I've ever seen to making something look real. That's pretty crazy. I don't think it's sad though, he had a goal and stuck with it for that long, I can only wish to be able to do something like that.
dz9c
Bored, much? lol Yea thats really amazing, I cant even make a realistic house nevermind a whole photo scene, but then again *just a noobie*. (I only do text graphics)
zjosie729
I cannot believe these are all done in photoshop! It's like a real photo. Of course there are still some bits that shows it's not real, like the smoothness of the bus. It just doesn't look like a photo there. Smile
Indyan
Shocked 2000 hours! Gee.. thats a heck of a lot of patience.
Davidgr1200
He shold be making content for Microsoft Train Simulator - that's more than Microsoft are doing!
Slick
man i would never have the patience for that! as its been sed i get bored after about 30 mins to an hour!

i'd never finish it either lol i tend to start to many things at once and get bogged down and never finish anything! lol! Confused
mae1strom
hmm that is amazing.
Zal91
I hope Photoshoping is that guys job, if not WOW.
pjv
cool, i could only wish i could create something like that. sitting for a long time in a computer doing something like this would kill me, but for this guy, it's all passion. great job! Cool
soulman
wow, that's awesome!! pro work!!
p.otten
Hallo I work often with photoshop but this is realy good, i use it to make pictures for templates of websites. But i didn't know this is possible, you are realy pro man.
what is the secret, i would do that to.
greets Peter
tribe
Wow, certainly that is some amazing work. It is hard enough for me to make a signature on PHOTOSHOP, let alone a real life picture.

I don't know if this could be that many layers though.
Jerimiah40
Wow, those are simply amazing! I could swear that both of them are photos, they're just that good Very Happy
adiutrix
*Drops dead with mouth open*

That is pro man...That is just pro....
Stinger
lol that is sumthin special lol, but think about the mans hands lol! He must have so many RSi's after spending that long on the computer lol!
alkady
15,000 Layer!!!!! Thats amazing, I dont even have the patience to do 20 Layers. Thats like 7.5 Layers an Hour.
mtoni
i have to say.... it's amazing, but....
i'm just getting speechless to think about all the work to create something like this.... you can earn a lot of money in those hours you know
CompactHaven
I've done some photo realistic stuff from scratch, and it takes FOREVER. I've never done above about 1100 layers though.
Trust me, it's worth learning a 3d program instead.
Blaster
Shocked That is simply amazing. I can belive it took that long. I thought it was real at first. It looks really really good. I wish i was that good. Very Happy
izcool
It does look like it's done by computer, because the detail on the fence to the right isn't all that realistic.

Very well indeed, I'm impressed that it took him 15,000 layers to complete that. Can you imagine how large the Photoshop file must be to contain all that ?

- Mike.
selim06
.wow it's unbeliveable...and this has created in Photoshop!This boy must be a real graphicer.:I like that...
Jage
Now that`s some serious photoshop skill, that guy is very talented, the flattened file is 1.7 Gig !!!
Josso
That's amazing. I know how big photoshop layered projects get seriously he must have had like one hard drive just for the project... must have a REALLY good processor as well.
Subsonic Sound
meet in rio wrote:
Wow wow wow.

Although I'm not sure whether I want to admire or ridicule him for spending 2000 hours on Photoshop for a picture of a train... Rolling Eyes

That's... kind of what I'm thinking. They've got skills, but it's a pretty boring subject matter, and I'm quite positive there are faster ways to achieve pretty much the same.

And though it's far and away better than what I could do (I still tend to use MSPaint for most things) it still doesn't look realistic. It's easy to tell it's computer generated.

Edit - just noticed that the train in the second picture is a detail from the first... that makes it a LOT more impressive.
Kaisonic
That's crazy, man! That's freakin' amazing! So realistic...so pretty.... This reminds me of the biggest digital photo ever taken, and there was this search contest thingy where it showed a blown up segment with these two girls and you had to find them in the overall picture. I never did it, I'll have to find it and try again. Bookmark it or something.
izcool
Kaisonic wrote:
That's crazy, man! That's freakin' amazing! So realistic...so pretty.... This reminds me of the biggest digital photo ever taken, and there was this search contest thingy where it showed a blown up segment with these two girls and you had to find them in the overall picture. I never did it, I'll have to find it and try again. Bookmark it or something.

Would you mind linking me to that contest ? I'm interested in finding where they are. Smile (Not to hijack this thread, but just wanted to ask).

- Mike.
Aimewitue
wow,that's absoluety INCREDIBLE!!!!! i love it =) i never use more than 200 layers so 15 000 is wow o_o