FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I need tips making my website!

picaguy
I have a link I want to advertise its called Treasure Trooper.
Would It be a good idea If I advertisied it on my site, which would be linked to the main site and also set it up on google adsense? Help me in ideas.. I got little bit in experience of websites...

Animal wrote:
Referral links are NOT allowed on Frihost. I have removed the referral code from your post - do not post it again. Please read the Forum Rules:
Forum Rules wrote:
Posts, avatars and signatures must [b]not contain referral links or links that when people click on and you get credit.
FRE3
if your looking to make a bit of cash google adsense is a good way so long as your site is busy and your users will use the adds, if they dont theres not really much point. You might also want to think of what kind of adds you want, as big banners on your current layout might make things look messy, were as small text adds and little banners in the blocks on on side of the site (preferably low down) would look acceptable. Cheers, Karl
Rane
you may but one ad on up at the text

Welcome to TreasureTrooper.com!

i like ads i allways look ads when i see sme thing nice
picaguy
Im not a pro in making website, would a premade website would be the only option out there for me?? taanx for info Smile
FRE3
Cant say as a premade site would be your only option, but if you dont know a lot, maybe one is a great idea to start with and then you can learn how to edit it and certain bits to help you learn. Its how i taught myself and now i am pretty good
joshua_erceg
Hmm...
The layout looks ok - a bit childish though, not really business like.
Being honest I think that it's more suited for something like a games website... ^^
The content looks great though Very Happy
warallthetm
Did you design this yourself????? Because it is really nice for a beginer. If you ever want to swap links with my site http://www.sk8te.uk.to pm me and we'll arange sumthing Very Happy
tamilchild
your layout and themes are good Embarassed