FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

n0obie4life or any Mod...

myrevolt - temp
I reinstalled Firefox and with it I erased my autocompleted forms, passwords, and cookies. Anyway, I forgot which password I used (I have the wrong one written down for my Frihost account; its the cpanel password, not the forums.) Anyway, I tried a couple passwords and now it blocked me from logging in.

So is this temporary? Like 24 hours or do I need to do something more complicated? (I have about 20 passwords that I use...so yeah...)

~My Revolt~
Animal
It's a security feature. As far as I'm aware, you should be barred for about 15 mins, so try again later. I'd suggest that when you get allowed back to the login screen you hit the "Forgot Password" link - this will reset your password and send it to your registered email address, so you won't have to try 18 more passwords and get banned from accessing the forum for 15 mins at a time.

Post back if you're still having problems.
Bondings
You can try a password reset if your email is still working.

Otherwise, the blocking is just temporarily. It's set to 24 hours at the moment I think.

I can also make a new one for you and send it to your email address. But that will be for tomorrow as I'm going to sleep now, it's quite late. Wink
Animal
(sorry - wrong information taken from here)

Embarassed
Bondings
Animal wrote:
(sorry - wrong information taken from here)

Embarassed

We actually had a similar mod installed before it was added to the phpbb code itself. I think that one was 15 minutes. I'll probably change this one to something similar too.
myrevolt - temp
Ok thank you very much and for the as usual fast response. I was just hoping that my IP address wasn't block permanently. I can wait, time isn't a big deal. Thank you Bondings and Animal Very Happy

~My Revolt~