FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

2 is good, 3 is too much... how 'bout 4?!

nunosilva
LoL I'm 25... I'm dating a girl for 3 and a half years, and never failed on her... lately... I've known a 47 year old chick who drives me crazy... a loooot!
And have a friend of 23 who's giving on me too...
Things aren't great with my girlfriend... I've told her it was best to give a time or end up, because she would get very hurt on this...
I'm pity for her... and don't want to hurt her...
but on the other side... they're hot! b**** one... wich doesn't make me proud... but it was good...

Don't know what to do! lol
wumingsden
You probably feel the need to be needed on, how sad. Note that crudeness is not welcomed on FriHost, (which is why your post has been edited)
nunosilva
ohhh... I'm sorry about the language... I'm really sorry... :S
I'm portuguese, and didn't know that that word was a bad word... It wasn't my intention to give a bad impression... sorry I if mislead you.
Oh, and I don't feel that way you say...
Actually it never happened to me... for one way I think it is cool to be desired from more than one girl, but on the other way, I'm not used to it, and I know I'm hurting someone's feelings. But I'm a kind of person who doesn't like to show it's confuseness, so I tend to laugh about it...

cheers
wumingsden
If a woman slept around (or typed what you typed) she would be called a wh***, sl**, sla**** as well as a lot of other awful names whereas the male would be seen as a "dogg" or "Player". You knew the word that I edited could be seen as offensive to some people and yet you typed it anyway.
You didn't expect people to have a problem with it because you are male, most people set double-standards, your girlfriend (or ex-girlfriend) wouldn't be too happy if she fount out she was in a way replaced by such a thing as being "b*****" out <= which represented another woman.
Either way, we live in a society where just about anything is acceptable for males and not for females, thats society for you.
I accept your apology
nunosilva
I don't judge them for what they do, and never will, despite, yes and you are right, there are guys who call that to girls, but if it was with them, it was ok. Again about the word, i didn't thought about the outcome of it, and I apologized for it
Yazz
wumingsden wrote:
If a woman slept around (or typed what you typed) she would be called a wh***, sl**, sla**** as well as a lot of other awful names

Sorry to be random... but what the heck is a sla****?

I'm just really stumped on that one.
Insanity
Hahah... maybe it's just me, but I totally got the wrong idea when I saw that topic title... Confused
oneightwo
Yazz wrote:
wumingsden wrote:
If a woman slept around (or typed what you typed) she would be called a wh***, sl**, sla**** as well as a lot of other awful names

O_o me too. slagggg? slacker?
Subsonic Sound
After three and a half years, you owe her more than that.

Either be loyal to her, or be honest with her.
AftershockVibe
oneightwo wrote:
Yazz wrote:
wumingsden wrote:

O_o me too. slagggg? slacker?

P-P-E-R

Common in the UK.
cocobirdi
Quote:
lately... I've known a 47 year old chick who drives me crazy... a loooot!
And have a friend of 23 who's giving on me too...

i don't know if i'm reading your post right, but it sounds to me like you cheated on your girlfriend. i perfectly understand guys looking at other girls, bc guys are guys and will always be guys, but the "lookie no touchie" rule still applies... you cheated, and that's unforgivable, whether you like your girlfriend or not, EVEN if you're planning on breaking up with her anyways.

you say you don't want to hurt her, but no matter what, that WILL hurt her.

if you can't bear to stick to one girl, don't have a girlfriend and just be the male wh*** that you are. it'll save you (and the girl) a lot of grief.