FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Two timing?

Is it wise to two time?
Whats life without it
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No harm
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Wont be nice if you get caught so don't
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
You pig
83%
 83%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 6

udaykamboj
Hmm..
thiamshui
it isn't wise to two-time.. you will be hurting the feelings of both parties.. stay loyal and faithful to one person, i would say.. even if u are to break up, you won't be hurting too many people.. you have to make your choice.. it's better for a short-term pain than a long-term pain.. Smile
nunosilva
Ermmm since I'm portuguese I don't know the term... it means banging other girls other than you girlfriend?
Kaneda
In my valueset, there's nothing morally wrong with more than one sexual partner - as long as you don't have a girlfriend or wife - but the normal meaning of "two timing" would be just that - having sex with someone other than your girlfriend or wife. Can't justify that in any way.

Actually, my girlfriend made me realize a weird (but rather obvious, come to think of it) double-standard-y thing about my attitude towards sex (although hers is the same). I don't per definition equate sex with love. I'm perfectly fine with one night stands, having sex just for the fun of it etc. But the moment you are in love with someone, sex is reserved for that one special person.

This doesn't mean I can't somehow understand people who "make a mistake" (or whatever they'd like to call it). Can't see myself doing it, though, haven't "made a mistake" in my so far 13 years of dating, and I really can't give my understanding to anyone who'd turn the "mistake" into a long-term affair.
shadowmeld19
two timing is just plain wrong... i mean.. if you dont like the person anymore.. just say so.. dont just go and look for another one...

its better to leave the person than make him/her suffer when he/she founds out that you have a relationship with someone else...
Garnet
It's all about what sort of relationship you're in. If you have a girlfriend who is only seeing you, then if you two-time her I'd have to say you're a pig. If you both see other people then I guess that's ok, but the main point is everyone has to know what's going on. Sneaking around and seeing more than one guy or girl is wrong in my book.