FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Rune Scape

lord020
who plays this game and is combat lvl 80+ add me then ingame lord020
i'm member and cb lvl 88.
o yes, what do you guys think of this game
Squeeky
I think it is a crap, try-hard game. I think that member features are a rip off and the graphics need improving!!! Do you play anything else? Runescape is very popular but has no good features, take attacking for example, you just click on someone!!! BORING

Anyway, that is my opinion of RUNESCAPE. If you quit runescape and find another game you will never turn back. That happened to me.
Nexus4144
I got to lvl 87 in dat game, then somehow i got hacked, it got me so mad that i dont even log on to that website anymore.. I recommend dont play that game around 12 a.m.. That when most hackers are on.
VK273
Runescape is a Massive Multiplaye ONline RPG game Where USer's From ALl Over the World Get To gether an Play they trade ...fight an get up levels....you can explore or fight or just be plain an make money the link to this site is www.runescape.com

This Post has been merged
exarkun
What exactly is this rune scape? I have heard people comparing it with World of WarCraft. Is it really that good?
Animal
Please post in the Official Runescape Thread.

-close-