FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

So...

ehecatl
I be bored, and I've come to the quite obvious conclusion that I haven't posted in awhile... So here I be, bored and posting. When I SHOULD be outside frolicking because it's freaking nice out! (What has my life come to...? Crying or Very sad ) Anyway, I'd love to be at a park swinging, but as I live out in the country and have no vehicle or license OR friends with enough gas to get out here... I am stuck Sad I suppose I could go outside and do homework or something... Perhaps draw... But no... I'm addicted to the compooper... I should consider investing in a laptop Very Happy

And, so, that be my contribution to the forum-ie world of forums... Very Happy
a.Bird
Freedom is slavery.
ehecatl
Freedom is slavery? Would you mind explaining? I'm confused, and I'd love to be unconfused...?
The_Gamer294
hmm addicted eh? u need a skateboard
a.Bird
ehecatl wrote:
Freedom is slavery? Would you mind explaining? I'm confused, and I'd love to be unconfused...?

Ignorance is strength.
David_Pardy
Yep, get yourself a skateboard.

You won't regret it.
Assiez
a.Bird wrote:
Freedom is slavery.

a.Bird wrote:
Ignorance is strength.

Should be finished with

Quote:
War is peace

Those are the 3 mottos of the ruling party in Orwell's famous dystopian novel 1984. For more information see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nineteen_Eighty-Four
dz9c
David_Pardy wrote:
Yep, get yourself a skateboard.

You won't regret it.

Thats if he has roads to ride it on. Sounds like he lives in a desert. Which has no roads. You need roads to ride a skateboard and not be bored.
Vrythramax
I am a total geek/addict and my job makes me so. I like to be a complete addict. It gives me something to do and works my mind....but that's just me.Some ohers find many differant things to occupy thier time...and rightly so.
Helios
Well, if you're already addicted to computers, you might try and find a hobby that's related to computers.
Maybe, programming? digital design? games? music editing?
There are lots of stuff one can do using a computer.
KHO
lndeed, l think you might enjoy learning flash, Macromedia offers a free version, very good. Maybe go learn a complex language (programming or otherwise) Neutral that is what l do for fun sadly enough Neutral
*sigh* l learned some ASP today, only to find that it didn't work on FrihHost Neutral, make sure you check first, though l hope the info l have learned does not fade to nothing, lt is quite nice Neutral
Helios
I agree with KHO and I'd like to add:

Nowadays almost everyting relates somehow to computers.
Anything you take as a 'digital hobby' will help you out in the future.
You might try flash, programming or even game making - these and many more could be your next jobs in the future.
On most of these(if not all) you'll earn pretty good money(high salary).

I mean, I'm quite a hardware(not just computer's hardware) freak and started to learn electronics(first as a hobby, then in high school).
Now I'm getting close to actually combining between the two and I hope my job will be an electronics engineer or something similar to that.
KHO
nice, electronics engineer, l was shooting for robotics Neutral

*engineers rock!*
oneightwo
yeah. i would suggest, maybe graphic design? you only need a program such as photoshop, and your computer, and you can let your artistic mind run wild.

in my spare time i play guitar and do graphic design, aswell as art.
ehecatl
Oh, no worries! 1.) I do graphic arts, make t-shirts, stationary, notepads, such and so on... 2.) I have roads, I live in Wisconsin lol 3.) I don't think I'm coordinated enough for a skateboard, but maybe I'll try it anyway Laughing 4.) I would be a SHE, not a HE (no offense taken... lol) and 5.) I was just upset that it was nice out and I wasn't outside enjoying it... I could have sat on the porch I spose, but what fun is just sitting there? lol Thanks for the suggestions though! Very Happy
rightclickscott
I'm similar to Tequila when it comes to going outside:

For non-Staccato readers, Tequila is the one in the hoodie.
ehecatl
That's so cute! I like it! I think I'm a little bit of both though... Smile
dz9c
KHO wrote:
nice, electronics engineer, l was shooting for robotics Neutral

*engineers rock!*

What would you do if you didnt have that smiley? Neutral