FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

SC: Double Agent

Will you buy Double Agent?
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
If there's good word-of-mouth
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AdamantMonk
This game looks fairly wicked and challenging from the start. They say the cinematics will be controllable (I guess kind of like GRAW). After I read that you have to choose the balance (Like Sam has to kill allies to keep his cover) of being a double agent I was sold. So will you buy it?
zonymousbond007
Most certainly. I've played all the SC games (Chaos Theory is the best, easily) and I can't wait for Double Agent, because it looks really really good. I hope Ubisoft make this even better than Chaos Theory! Very Happy
AdamantMonk
I think Ubisoft Shanghai is up to the challenge of making a great SC game. I just hope it doesn't stray too far from the whole theme the other SC games have. (I'm not saying always having to have nightvision on, just the "OMG I've been spotted" parts)

One thing that always bugged me was that so long as you're in darkness you won't be seen (a good example is the area of hokkaido, with the SUV parked playing some crap beat. you can walk directly in front of someone, obstructing their view of the well-lit area, but since you are in darkness, it doesn't matter.)