FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Does fantistico get updated?.

Maka
Reason im asking is the php nuke that got installed is 7.5 and now theres 7.7 out and I dont wanna muck it all up doing it myself. Is there anyone here that could update if for me?, so I dont destroy the forum having a go myself?.
Bondings
Maka wrote:
Reason im asking is the php nuke that got installed is 7.5 and now theres 7.7 out and I dont wanna muck it all up doing it myself. Is there anyone here that could update if for me?, so I dont destroy the forum having a go myself?.

I thought the latest free version of php-nuke was 7.5? 7.7 is paid, if I'm not mistaken. Normally fantastico should be up to date.
Bockman
that is correct Bondings. PHP-Nuke's latest verrions (7.6 and now 7.7) are payed. Since fantastico only has free installations, 7.5 is the installation available.

But if you patch 7.5 and install the fixes, you get 7.7 more or less.

Be Well Cool
Yukiko
However, if that script is upgraded in Fantastico, you will be able to upgrade the script with an upgrade link in Fantastico(I think as I used to have a website with my friend that has Fantastico). Other than that, You'll have to upgrade the script manually. But, most scripts normally have an upgrade file like "upgrade75to7x.php" or something and you can access that page to upgrade.
n0obie4life
Great bump. How did you find this topic?

-close-