FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Anime: Naruto

kakashi
I wonder you guys watched b4 this anime called Naruto ?!

It is a very nice anime. Well now it had been subbed till 140ep. It is released every thursday for one episode.
SNES350
I've seen episodes 1-138; I havn't gone to the site since 138 was released.

I don't think what they are doing is illegal, as they take the Japanese episodes as they are aired on TVTokyo then add subtitles in English.
nakamaru
That's why I'm here. I run a site called Naruto Legends that has become very popular but my host is shutting down. Sad Naruto Rocks though and I am forever dedicated to it. Seen all 140 episodes and I'm on the staff of narutocommunity.net. My current site is narutolegends.cjb.net and I was going to go .com but my host that was going to give me one free shut down. Oh well.
Monkeydog
it is illegal because they don't own the rights to the show :/
lex
but i think nobody cares (just look at how many people downloading it on the day of release)
tfx
it's one of the best animes i've ever seen....
meangurl
they did have some legal issues before but yet... justice didn't prevail and i'm really HAPPY for that... lolx Laughing

what would i do without the internet? i'm gonna download the 131st episode tonight... says that there are a few surprises in this episode according to narutocentral... i can't wait... but oh well... gotta wait till tonight Wink
Monkeydog
I'm not a huge fan of subs and am waiting for them to be dubbed.Soon I doubt Naruto fan sites that sub it will be alive much longer since Naruto is about to be aired on Cartoon Network...thats usally how fan-subs die anyways...
SilverDogg
i dont think subbing naruto will die. they are too far behind on cartoon network. they will probarbly continue subbing it until the very end. doesn anyone know how many episodes there will be? i have only seen 116 i think it is. its a good anime, but not the best ive seen Wink
meangurl
SilverDogg wrote:
i dont think subbing naruto will die. they are too far behind on cartoon network. they will probarbly continue subbing it until the very end. doesn anyone know how many episodes there will be? i have only seen 116 i think it is. its a good anime, but not the best ive seen Wink

lol, no one knew... even the manga's not finished yet Wink ... but i bet it would be long with more sagas like dragon ball z... i heard they have the same creator
Monkeydog
i'm pretty sure DBZ and Naruto doesn't have the same creator.Akira Toriyama i'm sure doesn't do the Naruto magna and i beileve would be to busy with Dragon Warrior VIII(and hopefully a new Chrono game Very Happy)to do Naruto anyways.I just looked in Shonen Jump to and the magnas are done by some dude...Edo something...
nigam
my 4 yr. old son loves naruto movie or games, he even requested me to buy a cosplay custome of naruto for his birthday this coming august...i have been looking for it here in my place but i can't find...he likes naruto and he even sing that song...which i don't understand and even him too.....its funny how my 4 yr. old son knows how to sing a japanese song.
alimddine
After I watched Naruto I started to watch other Anime. But i think Naruto its one of the best and i am still watching it.
portoskt
never seen any anime movie... can someone recomend to me some, for start...
buihuuloc
I need link to download this move. Someone can give for me.
inuyasha
Did you post your topic in the wrong forum? There's a more suitable one title Anime.
Skiing_Is_Euphoria
I never seen this show but i have watched other animes that were pretty good. inuyasha and samurai champloo are some of my favorites. also full metal alchemist is really good. my brother used watch cowboy bepop and shinshan. so yea if you like naruto you might like these shows too.
Maelkun
Very nice, but maybe too long, and too many episodes which are not in the main story of the manga...
shashwatblack
I have watched all the episodes. 1 to 220 and 1 to 290 for shipuudden.
I have also read the manga. and it IS awesome.

I have also watched other anime like death note (awesome as well), and am planning to watch dragon ball.